• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Usmanov or "Silent" Stan?

Are you for or against a potential takeover?

• For

Votes: 138 90.8%
  • Against

Votes: 14 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Please Dangote Make Arsenal Great Again

Last edited:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Joking aside, if the rumour that Usmanov might be selling up and going to Everton is true, they will overtake us in two seasons.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Two seasons?

We have no idea how this season will pan out for us yet.

Personally I'm resigned to forever trying to get into top 4.
I think we will put a strong challenge for Top Four this season. Sensible signings, first full season for Auba, hopefully step up from Laca, new manager effect and better defending.

But we will struggle to challenge for the title without regular investment in the team and be open to being swiftly overtaken by any club who suddenly finds a sugar daddy.

Tony's nose

I think we will put a strong challenge for Top Four this season. Sensible signings, first full season for Auba, hopefully step up from Laca, new manager effect and better defending.

But we will struggle to challenge for the title without regular investment in the team and be open to being swiftly overtaken by any club who suddenly finds a sugar daddy.

That's the tragic position we are in .
If we land 4th then it's mission accomplished can't see this board ever pushing to win titles.

I just see Kroenke as a crap landlord who papers over the cracks yet won't invest in a redec.

Yet still his asset will increase in value.

We are in a crap position until he goes imho

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The spending is nuts but it's showing some signs of slowling. Barcelona bulking at Willians asking price and signing someone for half the money.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Rams aren't operating as if finishing 4th is mission accomplished. It's hypocritical to complain about City or United's spending yet be envious of their spending at the same time.
People can be critical of their huge spending, yet at the same time envious of their success. The two are contiguous in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom