• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Usmanov or "Silent" Stan?

Are you for or against a potential takeover?

• For

Votes: 138 90.8%
  • Against

Votes: 14 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Its all about profit the ranch man has been made a good offer, its makes you question his LONG TERM plan!!

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
We gone froma stable and considered to be the best run club in the country, to being a complete joke.

We are considered a laughing stock on the field mate, thats all that matters.
Im tired of paying hard earned money to finance failing NFL and NBA franchises.
Get an Arsenal fan in, one with 13 billion in the bank, and watch the rivals quiver. Its the one thing they're all dreading.
Best run club my arse, 5th and into the europa league.

Karlos14478

We are considered a laughing stock on the field mate, thats all that matters.
Im tired of paying hard earned money to finance failing NFL and NBA franchises.
Get an Arsenal fan in, one with 13 billion in the bank, and watch the rivals quiver. Its the one thing they're all dreading.
Best run club my arse, 5th and into the europa league.

Don't pay anymore simple as that. I've not for the last four years and won't until the regime is removed along with most of this squad.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Don't pay anymore simple as that. I've not for the last four years and won't until the regime is removed along with most of this squad.

Im reaching that stage, and I have never done before, this accepting of mediocrity is getting ridiculous. Im waiting to see what happens this summer. Finally Im seeing real pressure on the regime though, which is a positive.
Our players will be ****ting it too, Usmanov comes in, he ll get rid of 80% of them useless c*nts.

Preacher

Always Crying
Dein is 73 years old and has been away from football for ages...... what's the point of bringing him back? We need to move forward with new blood and new ideas, not yearn for ancient glory.
Do you even know what Dein is doing now ?

He's still better than anyone on our board. Also he's ruthless enough to sack anyone.

Still well connected, knows and loves Arsenal. He has worked with the Premier League, other clubs and still has better football knowledge/contacts than current Board and he's younger than almost everyone of them.

Last week he participated in conference in Brazil. People, who watched it, say, that he is still sharp as a button.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Initially when Kroenke took over I thought it was all about making a profit after a few years, now I'm not so sure. His son is heavily involved and it looks like he is looking long term. Arsenal is just part of his portfolio, he doesn't need it to make him a huge profit, as long as he can take a bit each year and not spend any of his own money, he's happy.

I would love Usmanov to take over but I'm not sure Kroenke will ever let him. In the past I felt it was cheating with billionaires coming in and changing the game beyond all recognition, now I see us getting nowhere, FFP abandoned, and I think, fvck it! If we could do that I would be able to see my team buy top players and challenge once again!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Let's be honest here, if Kroenke doesn't want to sell nothing will force him to. It's literally his club at the end of the day.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Let's be honest here, if Kroenke doesn't want to sell nothing will force him to. It's literally his club at the end of the day.

Losing money will force him. Imagine we lose Sanchez in the summer, start next season badly and end up outside the top 4 again.
I can see a scenario where the fans just stop turning up or paying up, thats what will drive Kroenke out. Once we stop being a successful business he ll be the first one out of the door.
The pressure is on now, if he wants to stay, the club has to succeed, because Usmanov is waiting in the background to make things better.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Losing money will force him. Imagine we lose Sanchez in the summer, start next season badly and end up outside the top 4 again.
I can see a scenario where the fans just stop turning up or paying up, thats what will drive Kroenke out. Once we stop being a successful business he ll be the first one out of the door.
The pressure is on now, if he wants to stay, the club has to succeed, because Usmanov is waiting in the background to make things better.

As bad as Kroenke is, he and the board aren't exactly going to let us become a mid-table club. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I like what Alisha has done here tbh. It's good that he's at least stirring the pot. I have no clue what his real intentions are though. If it forces Kroenke to respond with statements that make him vulnerable, or open to criticism, then great.

The saddest part though, is Wenger will appreciate the diversion.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
I like what Alisha has done here tbh. It's good that he's at least stirring the pot. I have no clue what his real intentions are though. If it forces Kroenke to respond with statements that make him vulnerable, or open to criticism, then great.

The saddest part though, is Wenger will appreciate the diversion.

Wenger is a money maker, perfect for Kroenke, he ll keep getting new contracts as long as we make money, you dont get rid of the manager of a profitable business.
Usmanov wants the type of glory that people who are less rich than him, like Abramovic, are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom