• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Usmanov or "Silent" Stan?

Are you for or against a potential takeover?

• For

Votes: 138 90.8%
  • Against

Votes: 14 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just when I was beginning to really dislike Stan with his Sports magazines, he comes up with a superb interview.

Bit torn now. :lol:

Toast

Established Member
"I watched them on Sunday [in the 5-2 win at Everton] and they looked really good in black with the red trim. They looked really good and they played really well and we'd love to keep them."

That's cringe-worthy, isn't it?

I'm still wondering if Kroenke knows that was our third kit, or if he thinks 'black with the red trim' are our club colours.

Last edited:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm still wondering if Kroenke knows that was our third kit, or if he thinks 'black with the red trim' are our club colours.
perhaps he really believes Qzil and Sanchez care about what they look like

though if the black and red had a 10 on the back who knows as far as Özil is concerned

RoadrunnerReloaded

I think Usmanov still holds out hope they'll eventually let him on the board, so he's playing nice. Plus, he knows he can do **** all anyway.

Especially for Kroenke, jr. Usmanov might think he can outlast Stan(who knows and cares **** all for our club) and perhaps get a working relationship going with the kid Kroenke.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Usmanov. If Kroenke ever went on dragons Debra Meadon and Co would have him by the balls. Let me get this straight Stan, you don't want to let us on the board and you've never invested any of your own money to grow the business but you expect us to? I'm afraid I'm out.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Never thought I could think a Russian shady oligarch could be a good choice as Arsenal owner.

Yet, today.....

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Paradise Papers: Who is in control of Everton?

Questions have been raised in the leaked Paradise Papers about who controls Everton FC and whether Premier League rules have been broken.

Farhad Moshiri sold his Arsenal stake in 2016 to buy nearly 50% of Everton.

But the leaks suggest his original Arsenal stake was funded by a "gift" from oligarch Alisher Usmanov, who owns 30.4% of Arsenal, raising the question of whether his money is now in Everton.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41878954
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
https://www.google.is/amp/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-united-arsenal-liverpool-tottenham-chelsea-soccerex-football-finance-100-a8141181.html?amp

1. Cant find Arsenal financis thread. 2. Dont know how to copy link in chrome.

3. Surprised nobody is talking about this giving how majority on here want to rage at every chance they get.

Currently on ship travelling home for next few hours so Im in my phone. Will find better link when I come home and comment on it.

Damn. That's impressive. Makes you wonder why we aren't "investing heavily" in the transfer market. A Mahrez and Fekir would be nice to have. Or an Aubameyang. Or dare I say it... a Kane.

Preacher

Always Crying
https://www.google.is/amp/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-united-arsenal-liverpool-tottenham-chelsea-soccerex-football-finance-100-a8141181.html?amp

1. Cant find Arsenal financis thread. 2. Dont know how to copy link in chrome.

3. Surprised nobody is talking about this giving how majority on here want to rage at every chance they get.

Currently on ship travelling home for next few hours so Im in my phone. Will find better link when I come home and comment on it.
DSth2gBVwAESKdb.jpg:large

Full link:
http://mysoccerex.com/Soccerex_Football_Finance_100_2018_Edition.pdf

Arsenal have £766m worth of fixed assets - more than any other club in world football, while only Man. United have more money in the bank (£307m) than Arsenal's £300m. Arsenal also have the lowest net debt (£8m) of any other team from England.

Kroenke is happy man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom