• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Utd v Everton

arsenal05

1.1 God Van der sar is s**t!!! He was beaten at his near post though giggs scored within five min utes so 1.1!

A

Anonymous

1-1 now?

van der Sar was doing great at the start of the season.

patrick42uk

Established Member
this is probably just a knee-jerk reaction, but it seems like the premeirship could well be going into a liverpool vs chelsea tactical, clean-sheet football era to replace the attacking one of man utd vs arsenal.

kamikaze80

Established Member
united have two problems. obviously, one is central midfield, no need to elaborate there.

the second is their wing play. theyve never been the same since ronaldo took beckham's spot because ronaldo offers zero end product. all he can do is dribble. he cant pass, he cant shoot, he cant cross. van nistelrooy no longer gets adequate service. if you want to know why im so low on quincy, this is it: i think his upside is ronaldo and i think ronaldo sucks.

on the other side, giggs is their pires: past it. park is a great rotation player but they need someone worldclass.

Sammer

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
this is probably just a knee-jerk reaction, but it seems like the premeirship could well be going into a liverpool vs chelsea tactical, clean-sheet football era to replace the attacking one of man utd vs arsenal.

Intereseting thesis - and probably true. In this respect, other teams will probably follow in terms of style/tacits

Mark

Established Member
Sammer said:
patrick42uk said:

Intereseting thesis - and probably true. In this respect, other teams will probably follow in terms of style/tacits

We won't. Not under Wenger.

These are strange times.

KingReyes

Established Member
patrick42uk said:

Looks like it doesn't it. Both teams look well organized and prioritze on not conceding. Not the best thing for football but I don't think they;ll care if they are winning their games.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom