<

v Leicester photographs

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by jonmoody61, Jun 11, 2004.

1. jonmoody61

jonmoody61 New Member

Hi all,

a bit late i know but i just wanted to share some of my photgraphs from that great great day. I took 300 overall, here are some of the best!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

these are outside our usual chippie where the streets were overflowing until 2am
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hope you enjoy them!

2. brianfrance

brianfrance New Member Elite

Many thanks !!
    You can post your 300 there, I don't think there will be a problem :D

3. jonmoody61

jonmoody61 New Member

hehe, uploading them to photobucket (300) is gonna be a long time and wont work properly!! i have no webspace

arsenal really is my life and i am 14. been going to arsenal constantly all season for about 8 years now. that day was special. THAT season was remarkable. i will never ever forget that day. my voice still has not totally recovered.

i am sure it is the same to some people around here - it still hasnt settled in that we are unbeatable - that we didnt lose a single game in the toughest and best league in the world.

we are special
    we are arsenal

what do others think of photos?

4. Rupert

Rupert New Member

Hey nice I was sitting quite near you... You a junior gunner? If so were they selling the bit which is normally for away fans to family enclosure members?

5. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

Quality photos.

6. jonmoody61

jonmoody61 New Member

I am a Junior Gunner, yes. but i go to about 25-30 arsenal games a season - home and away

i was indeed in the normal away end which they didnt give to leicester. good seats actually, right in corner.

i was on Premiership Plus too

AND you can see my arm holding inflatable trophy if you watch the Arsenal PLus video of the title celebrations!!! :D

7. sanyasi

sanyasi New Member

you lucky bastards, hwo jealous i was when i saw those pictures, every day i wish i lived in london so that i could see arsenal play

you guys are so lucky and take it all for granted

8. jonmoody61

jonmoody61 New Member

we dont take it for granted. just we are a bit lucky as we are a popular club and the best in the world - and about where we live.

we are gooners...

what do others think of photos?!

9. jonmoody61

jonmoody61 New Member

i take that as good then!!!

10. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

Quality pics mate, cheers for posting them :)

11. jonmoody61

jonmoody61 New Member

I am sorry to bump this thread people, but I was wondering if any other people took pics from the stands that day?

Thanks. :)

12. Spike

Spike New Member Trusted

Great pics. :p

13. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

Excellent pics. I envy you so much for being there that day.

14. thierrys_girl

thierrys_girl New Member

Brilliant photos :) i wish i was there :(

15. Gunner4Eva

Gunner4Eva New Member Trusted

I too am envious! I so badly want to go to London to see my beloved Gunners play at Highbury before we move to Emirates Stadium. But i dont think that'll ever happen. :(

Fantastic pictures though, they really make you feel as though you were there and a part of all the celebrations! (Obviously from you, i mean we - those who werent there)

Hopefully, some member who go to the games can post more pics of games they go to, it'd be fantastic to see them all.

You lucky bastards! :D :wink: :D

16. arsenal99

arsenal99 New Member

wow they r really gd pics! n i love them! keep it up :lol:

17. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

arsenal99, no text language please.

18. Marky249

Marky249 New Member

Did the leicester fans stay to watch us lift the cup? ;D

19. jonmoody61

jonmoody61 New Member

Yeah, some of them did! Fair play to them though, they won't be seeing something similar for some time....

20. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

Sweet dude. :)