• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Valeri Bojinov

jeromelee

One of the conditions of being a top club is that whenever there's a new starlet, you'd definitely be amongst those "interested" to sign him.

Most of the time however, I believe that it's the club themselves or the players/agent who are doing all the talking. That way, they can attract more attention to them, and if they so happen to play a good game in front of a scout from a bigger team, then they hope to snare a new contract.

Seriously doubt that AW could be interested in so many players at the same time.

Soler

Established Member
jeromelee said:
Seriously doubt that AW could be interested in so many players at the same time.

I don't. He watches an infinite amount of football matches a week. Arsène is always watching someone.

patrick42uk

Established Member
real talent. played in euro 2004, coming on as a sub against italy. recently scored against ireland. stoihkov rates him highly, and he is perharps the biggest bulgarian talent since stoichkov. he is a acheiving a lot in italy at 18, and his impact kind of reminds me of the sort cassano had in his bari days.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good to see. Let's just hope he is a good as it seems he is and we really are interested.

jasonlohkh

if that is true then how about JA?
We already have RVP, JA, Bentley and Lupoli as backup striker. If Wenger does sign him i believe JA (mayb Bentley as well) time at Arsenal is over.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To be fair though JA is very unlikely to break into the first team now after hi latest injury. I'm very doubtful.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom