Valeri Bojinov

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Soler, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

2. Canuck

Canuck New Member Elite

Another forwared eh? Hmmm, well I suppose Wenger knows best.

3. jeromelee

jeromelee New Member

One of the conditions of being a top club is that whenever there's a new starlet, you'd definitely be amongst those "interested" to sign him.

Most of the time however, I believe that it's the club themselves or the players/agent who are doing all the talking. That way, they can attract more attention to them, and if they so happen to play a good game in front of a scout from a bigger team, then they hope to snare a new contract.

Seriously doubt that AW could be interested in so many players at the same time.

4. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

I don't. He watches an infinite amount of football matches a week. Arsène is always watching someone.

5. KingReyes

KingReyes New Member Trusted

6. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

Geez you're quick :wink:

7. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

Never heard of him before, but Arsène knows. Might be a useful signing.

8. jasonlohkh

jasonlohkh New Member

If the rumour is true then Reyes will probably play as LM rather than Striker.

9. n_henry

n_henry New Member

Has anyone watched him play?

10. OoDy

OoDy New Member

11. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

'Serie A Rooney' to bandwagon the hype; is what i've heard.

12. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

real talent. played in euro 2004, coming on as a sub against italy. recently scored against ireland. stoihkov rates him highly, and he is perharps the biggest bulgarian talent since stoichkov. he is a acheiving a lot in italy at 18, and his impact kind of reminds me of the sort cassano had in his bari days.

13. westo

westo New Member

Hes top class, we should get him although i heard that Milan and Juve were interested.

14. jasonlohkh

jasonlohkh New Member

15. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

Good to see. Let's just hope he is a good as it seems he is and we really are interested.

16. jasonlohkh

jasonlohkh New Member

if that is true then how about JA?
    We already have RVP, JA, Bentley and Lupoli as backup striker. If Wenger does sign him i believe JA (mayb Bentley as well) time at Arsenal is over.

17. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

We all know that Wenger's interested in all the top youngsters in the world.

18. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

To be fair though JA is very unlikely to break into the first team now after hi latest injury. I'm very doubtful.

19. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

I agree. Aliadiere's now got a mountain to climb. You have to feel sorry for the lad.

20. KingReyes

KingReyes New Member Trusted

Bojinov scored again tonight against Roma. It finished 2-2.