Valeri Bojinov

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Soler, Sep 22, 2004.

1. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

I suppose it was inevitable that this would start happening at some point. All that was needed was a group with sufficient capital.

Frankly, bitter as I may be, what's the point?

2. arsenal98

arsenal98 New Member

This Abramovich fella is starting to get on my nerves....His money is more than dodgy
    and I hope the russians get him behind bars once they've sorted out his pals.

3. Hoggins

Hoggins New Member

Not sure he's the one for us, we need a player to hit the 6 yard box rather than someone to pull back at the edge of the box. Andy Johnson or Jermaine Defoe possibilities?

4. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

thats not the case according to skysports. they reckon, based on rumours in the italian media, that cska have made a bid. bojinov reacted to this by saying he'd move to cska only on a loan deal and if abrahmovic signs him for chelsea first. this is because abrhamovic has links to cska.

the point is, i dont think MSI has anything to do with this. it hasnt been proved yet that abrahmovic has links to that group and i'm not completely convinved he does. the only proof is that there are russians involved.

5. Mostarac

Mostarac New Member Trusted

Haha, yes Russian TV are VERY reliable.

6. visitor99

visitor99 New Member

Maxi Lopez is one of the MSI signings, and he is joining Barcelona.

He could possibly play for Barca against Chelsea in the Champions League in February. So maybe some or all of these MSI signings can still end up with clubs that are direct rivals to Chelsea.

7. OoDy

OoDy New Member

Here`s Bojinov`s goal against Atalanta..

Enjoy

8. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

Difference between the two being? I don't follow.

9. mood

mood New Member

Don't keep your hopes up. We'll NEVER get Bojinov. I'm certain of that too.

1) Wenger believes in our players
    2) He's too ***** to open his wallet.

10. Mostarac

I am starting to think too that we will not get Bojinov.

11. Mostarac

12. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

It's evident that Wenger doesn't have the cash at present. He's been open about his transfer plans, and frankly, I think we should just pretend that the transfer window isn't here, and forget about these fantasy buys.

13. Clarkey

Clarkey New Member

Fantasy buys and mystical prices for one season wonders.

14. Mostarac

Haha, "one season wonders". Do you even watch Serie A?

15. Mostarac

But I think also that Wenger does not have money available right now.

16. Clarkey

Clarkey New Member

Wait until three years time and see if he still performing to the level he is now. How many times have people prematurely hyped up players....every single week. I really rate Bojinov but if every player who showed that kind of potential maintained it, we would never have a dull game of football.

17. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

How many times must it be repeated that Arsène does not have a magic wad of cash laying in some dark mysterious corner of the world. He is not being stingy for the sake of it and will not go around spending money we don't have. I'd rather be in 2nd place behind Chelsea rather than go on a spending spree that then ultimately send us crashing down on our asses. We don't really want to follow in the footsteps of Leeds now do we?

At the end of the day Arsène is a smart man and has a university degree in Economics so he would know more than most what is financially good for the club in the long run and not in the next season or two. This club has too rich a history to let it be ruined by msmanagement and I for one would condemn Arsène if he took some people's approach to sigmnings on here.

He spends what he can and is always looking for a good deal. Yes he may sometimes make the odd mistake and let the odd player slip through his fingers but I trust him in all he does and wish that some people would do more of the same rather than bashing him for spending something we don't have. This is not championship manaer after all where you can sell your whole team and get a whole new squad for about the same price if anything goes wrong. This is the real world and unfortunatley the way the way the game has panned out one must be a very good businessmann and a good coach to succeed both as a team and individually.

18. jay-d

jay-d Member

19. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

We are never gonna win a bidding war with Chelsea and we aren't as rich as some think so I'm not suprised we haven't put in a bid.

20. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

Dammit.. he's going to the Blue scum.