• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Valeri Bojinov

lee1001

Established Member
It makes you ****ing sick. How anybody can want Chelsea to win the title over United is beyond me.

I bet Gerrard and Bojinov are Chelski players by the end of the summer.

We can't compete with this Juggernaught.

As I earlier said, IF Wenger REALLY WANTED Bojinov, he would have done anything about this.. :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope Bojinov will not move to Chelsea. My only hope is that Bojinov wanted (he said he wanted before 2-3 months) to continue his career in Italy. I really thought that Wenger would like to have him with us, but.... Anyway - we are not a bank machine guys, we had our big forward signing in the face of Reyes. For Christ sake, Wenger gave so much money for Reyes just before 1 year. :) We can not want from him to buy a young and perspective forward every year. So... Bojinov is young, prespective, (he is Bulgarian like me too :):)), but we can save our resources for something better, and I am sure that something REALLY better will come along, and then Wenger will play his hand the way he always does :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

famous no 10

Established Member
So Chelski are going to sign bojinov and now it's reported they are talking with Adriano...how many strikers do they want? criminal...

Mostarac

Established Member
If Chelsea can pay £50 million(which I doubt they can even with Abramovic), then he is a new Chelsea-player.

Clarkey

Just Mourinho's cover for his dodgy dealings with Cole. Not taking this to the Cole issue as theres a thread for that, but if the news of world evidence was not strong they would not have made the allegation. A Russian Billionaire and his club taking you to court won't be pleasant. The Adriano comment when I read it I thought straight away was Mourinho linking chelsea to another player to focus the media away from the Cole issue.

On Bojinov, he'll probably go to Chelsea if they agree a fee but has the player actually expressed any interest in coming to this country or playing for a team he will most likely be a bench warmer for?

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Wow, that's some coup for Fiorentina. Now I just wonder what would've happened if we'd chucked a bid in, seeing as though Lecce were so willing to sell.

AFCG7

Established Member
Its a coup for Juve.. because Fiorentina is only intransit for Bojinov. With the signing of Mutu as well it looks like Juve will be offloading a striker, or 2, in the summer.My Guess.. Zalayeta and Trezeguet .

themnov14

When i read about Chelski approach to Cole and heard Mourino's respond, I think there is a case either way! Approaching Adriano is a case as well and Chelsea would better come clean!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sarcasm mate. He was joking with the media like he always does like his funny quote when he asked why the reporters never asked for his squad for the next match. He got them to ask and in the end said they are too late and he doesn't want to tell. I like the dude for some reason. He handles the media in a unique yet refreshing way.

JazzG

Established Member
IT doesn't mention Juve in the link Florida Gooner gives or on planetfootball so where are these Juve comments coming from? :?

Also looks like Chelsea have been outbid right at the last min here lol!

Top Bottom