Valeri Bojinov

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Soler, Sep 22, 2004.

1. MightyArsenal

MightyArsenal New Member

**** it, save the money for Gerrad. :lol:

2. Chicago

Chicago New Member

to warm their benches maybe

3. seb_afc

seb_afc New Member Trusted

4. lee1001

lee1001 New Member Trusted

It makes you ****ing sick. How anybody can want Chelsea to win the title over United is beyond me.

I bet Gerrard and Bojinov are Chelski players by the end of the summer.

We can't compete with this Juggernaught.

5. 1912

1912 New Member

As I earlier said, IF Wenger REALLY WANTED Bojinov, he would have done anything about this.. :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope Bojinov will not move to Chelsea. My only hope is that Bojinov wanted (he said he wanted before 2-3 months) to continue his career in Italy. I really thought that Wenger would like to have him with us, but.... Anyway - we are not a bank machine guys, we had our big forward signing in the face of Reyes. For Christ sake, Wenger gave so much money for Reyes just before 1 year. :) We can not want from him to buy a young and perspective forward every year. So... Bojinov is young, prespective, (he is Bulgarian like me too :):)), but we can save our resources for something better, and I am sure that something REALLY better will come along, and then Wenger will play his hand the way he always does :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. famous no 10

famous no 10 New Member Elite

So Chelski are going to sign bojinov and now it's reported they are talking with Adriano...how many strikers do they want? criminal...

7. lee1001

lee1001 New Member Trusted

I don't want to think of a front three of Robben, Duff and Adriano. Wow!

8. Mostarac

Mostarac New Member Trusted

If Chelsea can pay £50 million(which I doubt they can even with Abramovic), then he is a new Chelsea-player.

9. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

The Adriano rumour is rubbish - it was a joke.

10. Clarkey

Clarkey New Member

Just Mourinho's cover for his dodgy dealings with Cole. Not taking this to the Cole issue as theres a thread for that, but if the news of world evidence was not strong they would not have made the allegation. A Russian Billionaire and his club taking you to court won't be pleasant. The Adriano comment when I read it I thought straight away was Mourinho linking chelsea to another player to focus the media away from the Cole issue.

On Bojinov, he'll probably go to Chelsea if they agree a fee but has the player actually expressed any interest in coming to this country or playing for a team he will most likely be a bench warmer for?

11. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

bojinov is on his way to fiorentina; then move to juve later in exchange for miccoli and maresca...

12. Florida Gooner

Florida Gooner New Member

Here is the channel4.com article on Bojinov to Fiorentina:
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_ ... an31h.html

There is no mention of a move elsewhere, and I'd be surprised if there is. Then again, they certainly kept this quiet till the last minute. Too bad for us, good for Fiorentina, and even better that Chel$ki didn't get him.

13. Gazza Martinez

Gazza Martinez New Member Elite

Wow, that's some coup for Fiorentina. Now I just wonder what would've happened if we'd chucked a bid in, seeing as though Lecce were so willing to sell.

14. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

Its a coup for Juve.. because Fiorentina is only intransit for Bojinov. With the signing of Mutu as well it looks like Juve will be offloading a striker, or 2, in the summer.My Guess.. Zalayeta and Trezeguet .

15. themnov14

themnov14 New Member

When i read about Chelski approach to Cole and heard Mourino's respond, I think there is a case either way! Approaching Adriano is a case as well and Chelsea would better come clean!

16. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

Sarcasm mate. He was joking with the media like he always does like his funny quote when he asked why the reporters never asked for his squad for the next match. He got them to ask and in the end said they are too late and he doesn't want to tell. I like the dude for some reason. He handles the media in a unique yet refreshing way.

17. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

IT doesn't mention Juve in the link Florida Gooner gives or on planetfootball so where are these Juve comments coming from? :?

Also looks like Chelsea have been outbid right at the last min here lol!

18. Florida Gooner

Florida Gooner New Member

Source please?

19. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

20. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

that doesnt say he is on his way to Juve.. it is suggested by the writer that it could be a possiblity... :roll: