• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Valeri Bojinov

Ratinho

Established Member
themnov14 said:
When i read about Chelski approach to Cole and heard Mourino's respond, I think there is a case either way! Approaching Adriano is a case as well and Chelsea would better come clean!

Just to back up Loyan, Mourinho was taking the piss and his humour seems to have gone over far too many heads for my liking. :roll:

The Bojinov deal is a step in taking him to Juve, and I think everyone knew that as of a week or so ago.

This time, again, I believe we waited, and waited, and finally there was no player to get. I'll assume we don't have the money right now.

A

Anonymous

sold

so please lock this topic

another player slipped from the arsenal

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I never exppected someone like Fiorentina to pick him up. Talk about coming out of the blue.

One thing which I dont like about Serie A is the fact that all the top teams buy players from each other on a regular basis.

Nedved from Lazio to Juventus.
Vieri from Juventus to Lazio to Inter.
Perruzzi from Juventus to Lazio.
Crespo from Parma to Lazio to Inter.

The list goes on and it is a huge list!!

Can you imagine that stuff happening in the Premier League!

Van Nistelrooy from Manchester United to Arsenal.
Robert Pires from Arsenal to Manchester United.
Ryan Giggs from United to Chelsea.
Frank Lampard from Chelsea to Arsenal.

It just doesnt seem right does it?! :?

Asterix

Established Member
Bojinov got sent off in the 8th minute on the weekend, then Fiorentina had another off in the 10th minute and lost "only" 3-0. I wonder if the ref was German?

asajoseph

Established Member
Van Nistelrooy from Manchester United to Arsenal.
Robert Pires from Arsenal to Manchester United.
Ryan Giggs from United to Chelsea.
Frank Lampard from Chelsea to Arsenal.

It just doesnt seem right does it?!

Doesn't seem right? Van Nistelrooy and Lampard to Arsenal for the loss of only Pires? That sounds oh SO right!

Latest posts

Top Bottom