• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Valeri Bojinov

sabret00the

Established Member
i personally don't see where he'd fit in, we have more than enough strikers.

herny
van Persie
reyes
bergkamp
aliadiere
bentley

theirs just not that many positions available on the pitch :lol:

malagar

sabret00the said:
i personally don't see where he'd fit in, we have more than enough strikers.

herny
van Persie
reyes
bergkamp
aliadiere
bentley

theirs just not that many positions available on the pitch :lol:
Leave ali and bergkamp out of the list(maybe Bergie has one year more but cant see Ali last for long here) , move Reyes and Van Persie on the flanks and add lupoli
the result will be - Henry , Bentley, Lupoli - room enough or it can also be Bentley on the flanks and Reyes in the centre , Alsso what if Bentley doesnt make the breakthrough ,
Anyway if that Bulgarian is good , then he will fit in somewhere

Mark

Established Member
I think we still have room for another striker. Would prefer someone a bit more experienced, but never mind.

AFCG7

Established Member
Well i just finshed watching the ROma Lecce game and he looks a real handfull, maybe Wenger is on to somethng here..expect competitonnow though from other clubs..they will now take notice if they havent already

DB10

seriously,..........

goal.com, sublime football and fansfc are todays, tribal football.

we seemd to be linked to every decent player whos under the age of 21.

V666

the boy is very talented and won't need much time to setle down
ina year or two he might be a the cf we always needed

Hi guys!!!

I am Bulgarian, (and also a very big Arsenal fan:)). All I can say is that Valeri is exseptionally talented. He played his first match in Seria A when he was 16!!! This is a record, as he was the youngest non-Italian in a match in Seria A. Last year (when he was 17), he scored his first 2 goals in Italy. Also, he started trainings with the Lecce's first team when he was still 15. I don't know, I kind of don't really like the Italian football, but when I take into account the defensive play of those guys, I am really amazed by Valeri this year. It is very hard to score goals in the Calcio, and Bojinov is doing it at 18. I really think that he will be part of the big football in Europe very soon. By the way, if anyone wants to buy him, he should hurry, because Stoichkov is persuading him of moving in Barsa.

mood

Wow. I hope we could get this guy. He has been a revelation at Lecce at the Serie-A. I saw him play and he has bagged in 6 goals in 3 games so far.

kel varnsen

Established Member
bojinov reminds me of rooney; strong, fast, good ball control and only 18 years old. however, unlike rooney, this guy can score goals...

ot Plovdiv::)). Samo 4e v momenta ne jiveq v Bulgaria. :roll: vyv Vancouver, Canada sym:) Radvam se 4e ima i bylgari pisali po temata. :::))) Mnogo ste se radvam ako go vidq Bojinov v Arsenal:)

Translation: He really plays like Rooney. Bojinov has his physics, and it will be great if I see him playing for Arsenal.

seanconvey66

yea he sounds and looks good. we were linked with him abt a year ago aswell. But is he an italian citizen now as hes been there so long???? otherwise would we get a wprk permit or has Bulgaria joined the E.U.?

Axl

He plays in Bulgarias national team so a work permit should be no probs.... I think.

Feanor

Established Member
Cool, I think we could use a Power Forward, to use a hockey term. I think our team is very physical everywhere except on the front line. I do think JA is done here with his injury problems. Too bad, he showed great promise.

seanconvey66

But they said hes only played twice once in euro 2004 and once against Ireland the other month. For a work permit dont you need to play in 75% of your countries games in the last 2 years? something he wont have achieved for 18 months or so if he plays every game.

Top Bottom