• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Valeri Bojinov

Florida Gooner

If, and that's a big if, Wenger were looking for someone up front, this guy has to be on the short list. Leece play an all-out attacking game, sit 3rd in Serie A, and lead the league in goals scored (and most allowed :) )
He's 18, by the way, and not cup tied.

AFCG7

Established Member
If we dont go for him and get him in January we can forget it..because by the summer his value would have skyrocketed.

Axl

If we buy him, what should happen to Lupoli then? He´s only one year younger than Bojinov. Shall we change style of play and don´t play with a player that play in the hole and instead play with a goalscorer (Bojinov or Lupoli) and Henry (I think everyone agree with me that Henry should start what so ever) and in some matches with Van Persie in the hole?

I would love if we sign Bojinov. I just wonder how we should play with two "fox in the box" like Bojinov and Lupoli when time is right.We don´t usually play that way, hopefully we can learn that too.....

kevin_kyle

If we dont go for him and get him in January we can forget it..because by the summer his value would have skyrocketed.
Yeah if anything wenger needs to close the deal by january
he is a good player

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Wenger stated recently that he will not be signing any strikers in January, he'll be focussing on strengthening defence. Then again, you usually can't trust Wenger's statements, it could be a smokescreen.

Soler

Established Member
His first goal vs. Udinese was simply breath-taking. He's scored seven or eight goals (something like that) in Serie A already, incredible.

A

Anonymous

Gazza Martinez said:
Wenger stated recently that he will not be signing any strikers in January, he'll be focussing on strengthening defence. Then again, you usually can't trust Wenger's statements, it could be a smokescreen.

crap , he will get another midfielder

again he will not address the situation. can you see his pattern

AFCG7

Established Member
The difference is that Bojinov looks fully developed physically and he is already playing Serie A first team football.. Lupoli still has another 2 years maybe before he hits the big time.And we need a no nonsense man like Bojinov now , not next year or the year after.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i dont think our season hinges on signing bojinov. he'd be a good addition no doubt, but we can do without him.

jasonlohkh

AFCG7 said:
The difference is that Bojinov looks fully developed physically and he is already playing Serie A first team football.. Lupoli still has another 2 years maybe before he hits the big time.And we need a no nonsense man like Bojinov now , not next year or the year after.

But will Lupoli become another JA?I will go for someone who is fully developed physically than gamble on Lupoli?
But what wrong with Lupoli and Bojinov in our team? We can have them both.

Axl

In the CL we need a fox in the box that can play football (not Jeffers cause he can´t play football..), no doubt about it! Lupoli seems to be a real fox and Bojinov is a fox. If we need Bojinov? Only AW knows!

Maybe we give Lupoli a few years and don´t buy Bojinov. Henry will play and of course he should! We also have Van Persie who is good in the air, a good passer and shoot well. He can also play football. Maybe it´s enough with Henry, Lupoli and Van Persie when Bergy quit. We also have Quincy, Reyes, Bentley, Aliadiere (even though he gets injured al the time) and some other children. I prefer Reyes as a winger though there he can get more space and come one against one.

Nisty

Van Persie and Henry is my preferred start up at the moment.. Van Persie looks deadly sharp.. But Bojinov, I'm out of words for this guy.. But I don't think that we should make a splash on him, although he's probably in another level than rooney.. If we do make it, we should at least sell one or two of our other talents - like Quincy and Aliadiere (don't really know Quincy though).. But I think that what we have in Quincy, Bentley, Aliadiere and Lupoli is more than confirming we don't need him.

arsenal4life

don't think that Quincy or Ali or even Bently will make it at arsenal at all

i wait for Lupoli and Stokes to be our next strikers

Lupoli next year maybe and Stokes the year after

and with Bergy will retire we will need a striker

I prefer to go to Bojinov unless Wenger is prepareing to swoop Mutu

Latest posts

Top Bottom