• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Valeri Bojinov

Axl

Just buy him! With Boj, Lupoli and RvP we hopefully have an attackingline of great talent the next 15 years. Reyes is better on the left when he can come one against one and do what he does best. Of course we need a defender too, but this offer we cant let go! A perfekt player and a player we miss right now. A player who can score the easier goals.

AW might get a defender too. He might put something out of his magical hat like he sometimes does!

A

Anonymous

He'll be going somewhere warm.

It's always preffered on a players behalf.
Bentley, could leave. I couldn't care less about him. He's not the type of player we need, mentality-wise anyway.

But Quincy and Ali on the other hand, those two I would greatly appreciate if they were
to stay with us. Both so talented, who are unproven to most.
If it wasn't for Ali's injury, who knows what could of happened.

Playing in reserve games most probably, but could also be used as 4th/5th choice on the bench after Robin of course.

A.Hussain

i have my doubts over ali even though i want him to make it at arsenal. quincy though may have a chance, perhaps as right wing

Senght

This Bojinov guy looks real good. He seemed to be the real deal, strong, tough fast and powerful. I would love him to be wearing an Arsenal shirt. I believe we have the space for at least a striker. Lupoli is still too young to be playing in the first team. JA is too injury-prone for consideration and Bergkamp would be gone this season. I believe Wenger will definitely but a striker this season, either in the summer or January. With Bergkamp gone, we do not have any able and proven strikers left to fill his boots. Van Persie looks good, but any championship winning team needs at least 4 strikers in the sqaud. Bojinov is amazing. Just look at his goals.

n_henry

Got to jump on the "JUST BUY HIM!" bandwagon. He really is amazing... the more I see of him, the more I like. We will need the cover up front with Bergy going soon (!!!), and it's best to prepare now, and sneak in before other clubs... We do need a fox in the box goalscorer, and this guy seems to be a Ronaldo or Adriano type of goalscorer... Yum. :twisted:

Bojinov will stay in Lecce at least until the next summer. I think that Wenger has enough time to think about such a transfer. It would be great if Bojinov comes in Arsenal... He is terrific!!! And he will get better. Scoring so many goals in the Calcio is not an easy job....

Do Boris M. Sorry 4e ne ti otgovorih tolkova dylgo vrme, ako se vyrne6: Ljubimiq igra4 mie Bergkamp... Strahoten e!!! You?

Axl

1912 said:
Bojinov will stay in Lecce at least until the next summer.

Yepp, and when we bought Reyes he just signed a new contract which ment he should stay at Sevilla a couple of years more, right? Everything can happen in football, even Arsenal can lose.. :lol:

Nisty

I don't know this guy looks as deadly as Ronaldo was in his younger days.. But on the other hand, we got Lupoli.. He was as sharp as a samurai sword last night..!
To be honest I think it's about time that we say goodbye to Aliadiere - by the time he'll be back he is gonna be 22.. And that's when he is gonna start rehab..
Also to me it doesn't seem that Bentley will ever make the mark at Arsenal.. He has the technical ability, but I doubt his mental strength.. But it will be make or break time for other players as well, e.g. Pennant..
If sufficient people will get dropped, I hope that Arséne will invest some of his warchest on Bojinov..

A

Anonymous

I say Quincy, Ali, Bentley, Hoyte and Taylor will probably not make it to the first team

Lupoli, Pennant, Flamini, Djourou, Almunia will succeed. Saying that, if we can get this Bojinov character we could have a devastating
strike force for the next 5 years. Boiinov reminds me of Rooney and a little bit of that German player in late 80's Hans Briggal who was
built like a Panzer TANK. Great player!!!

If this boy Bojinov can score in the Italian league he can be revelation in the EPL.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Quincy and Hoyte will mae it and on your list I am still not sure about Djourou. He plaed well but he is missing soething as of yet for me.

Quincy has come through leaps and bounds over the last year and last night you could see from his game that he is getting better to know when to run, pass and to dribble with his tricks. He is like a mixture of C Ronaldo and Kanu. Only faster.

n_henry said:
Has anyone watched him play?
i watched him lots of times
the guy has got talent....hes a pure striker with a terrifying shot
hes not as speedy as rooney but his shot is more powerful
anyway he plays in the rooney style.............
hes the type of striker that arsenal hasnt got yet....
now hes playing for lecce a squad trained by Zdeneck Zeman, a coach who is famous for his offensive system of play...
the team plays with the 4-3-3 plan and Bojinov can take possession of all forward position
i think it would be perfect playing together with Henry, cause the bulgarian one likes better to develop his plays starting from the right side

Florida Gooner

From the whatever it's worth department:

Two separate reports on Gol TV last night during Total Futbol highlight show. During the intro to the Lecce highlights, the studio announcers mentioned that Bojinov is being courted very heavily by Arsenal. They then switched to the taped highlights of the game this weekend, which included the game commentary. The game commentators said that 'Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger is keeping extremely close tabs on Bojinov.'

AFCG7

Established Member
I think its accepted that Wenger has scouted him.. this story broke quite a while ago when the season in Italy started. I really hope Wenger has been following up, and maybe by some miracle we can sign him in January.

jasonlohkh

fountain said:
I say Quincy, Ali, Bentley, Hoyte and Taylor will probably not make it to the first team

Lupoli, Pennant, Flamini, Djourou, Almunia will succeed. Saying that, if we can get this Bojinov character we could have a devastating
strike force for the next 5 years. Boiinov reminds me of Rooney and a little bit of that German player in late 80's Hans Briggal who was
built like a Panzer TANK. Great player!!!

If this boy Bojinov can score in the Italian league he can be revelation in the EPL.

On what basic that u think Quincy and hoyte cant make ot at arsenal?
I think Ali, Bentley and taylor wont make it at Arsenal. Quincy is arsenal and wenger type of player. Fast, good technique and vision. Hoyte played in Norwich game and i think he had a good game there.
As for Bojinov, i am sure he is a very very good buy. Our strikeforce (in 3 yrs) will then consisit of Henry, Lupoli, VP and Bojinov and assited by Reyes, JP, Quincy with Henry to provide guide to the youngster.
i think we still lack depth in our right side because by that time Ljunberg is old and only JP as our RM. We need at RM at our reserve. Any promising RM at reserve?Or we just swoop for Navas

Florida Gooner

BorisM said:
kak si 1912?
da DB10 e naistina neveriaten igrach. pomnish li mu gola srestu Newcastle kogato bihme 2:0? Velikolepen famozen gol...Moia nai - liubil igrach ot Arsenal e Sol Campbell...kazvm nai liubil zashtoto celia otbor e palen s velokolepni igrachi...
Taka mi se iska da vidia bojinov v ira za Arsenal...
Aide pishi kato vlezesh vav foruma!!!

I'm not sure if I agree or not... :shock: :)

Two separate reports on Gol TV last night during Total Futbol highlight show. During the intro to the Lecce highlights, the studio announcers mentioned that Bojinov is being courted very heavily by Arsenal. They then switched to the taped highlights of the game this weekend, which included the game commentary. The game commentators said that 'Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger is keeping extremely close tabs on Bojinov.'

I hope that's true, because Bojinov deserves attention. Also, Wenger should be careful if he wants Bojinov in Arsenal - Barcelona are the real favourites for his signing, because Stoichkov has some influence there and Stoichkov wants to see Bojinov playing in Barsa. :wink: :( Boris M. is right - Bojinov is better than Rooney, and also if you look back in the history of "Arsenal buying players from Italy" you''ll see some great successes there - Bergkamp, Henry, Viera.... Bojinov might be the next one.

Boris M. az sym OK .::)) DB10 e super, nai-mnogo mi haresva zaradi golovete si - i za Arsenal i za Holandiq ima mnogo krasivi izpylneniq ::)) Da Campbell e nezamenim, toi be6e pri4inata da stanem shampioni predi 3 godini. :clap Besz nego sme gola voda v zastita :( Da i az iskam Bojinov v Arsenal. Predi vreme stiskah palci na Kishishev i Zdravkov, ama te ne uspqha. :( da znae6 dali ima i drugi Bylgari tuk?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom