• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Valeri Bojinov

1912, my russian (I think that is Russian ) is a little rusty these days so wanna translate that into english?

Oh with pleasure :) , but it has nothing to do with Bojinov. :) :

Boris M. I am OK. Dennis Bergcamp is superb. He is my favourite, because of his beautiful goals, he has some tremendous goals for Arsenal and Holland. Campbell is indespensable, he was the main reason for our title before 2 years. Our defense is struggling without him. I would love to see Bojinov in Arsenal, like I wanted Zdravkov and Kishishev in Arsenal before, but they couldn't make it. Do you know some other Bulgarians around?

:::))))):):):):):):)

liverpool interested- buggars

He doesn't want to paly for Liverpool, or at least that's what I read in an interview with him from one Bulgarian web site. Unfortunately Chelsea seem like interested, but I do not think he would go there. If Wenger makes a good offer in January, he'll be ours. Bojinov wants a move before the next summer.

MightyArsenal

Get him now!!!

Hes a bloody bull and after watching him against juve hes exactly like rooney. Although he didnt score you could see hes got serious power.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Here here MightyArsenal. Wenger should definitely get this guy. He's had his eye on Bojinov since the beginning of the year. Lecce wouldn't be able to turn down a bid of around £10m.

Axl

Now when Eboue seems to be deal done, we must go for Bojinov! We can´t let a talent like this go away. He might be very expensive, but not as expensive as Rooney which is a similar player! If we get him for about £15 million it´s still very cheap for a talent like this! He also fit in on AW: s description. Young and not to experience, maybe too expensive though...

goonerlove

I don't think AW is going to spend 15 million on one player right now. My guess is that Eboue' and another young CB or striker for less than 8 million is more likely.

Now... if we did sell Edu, that might change the equation.. if we could get 6 or so million for Edu, we could splash upwards of 15 million perhaps.

Problem is, we spent a lot of money on an offensive player last year (Reyes) and we are still paying for him. I would like to see us splash 12-15 million for a CB rather than another striker at this point. We should be able to get a real talent for that price...

Goonerlove

Axl

Is there any club who will pay £6 million for a player who contract expire in the summer? That is a great deal, although I hope Edu stays!

goonerlove

I think if there are a few teams that are interested, someone might just snap him up in January so that they guarantee that they can get him. It sounds like there is enough interest in Edu that this could possibly happen. Maybe 6 million is a stretch, but 4 million seems reasonable.

My main point is that I really don't see us paying upwards of 15 million for anyone without selling somebody first. I think the only likely person to sell right now is Edu. I can't see us unloading anyone else right now - if for some reason AW has given up on Bentley (which seems preposterous at this point), then he is another that could be sold... but I really doubt that.

Goonerlove

AFCG7

Established Member
Sad to say this..but looking at Bojinov all season in Serie A, and Bentley the last 2 seasons its clear Bojinov has more going for him than our man does.

A

Anonymous

Anybody got any vidoes of this guy?
If I'm lucky, I might catch him on Eurosport or something.

AFCG7

Established Member
Kristian if you have a chance you should get a look at him..i've watched him all season so far in Serie A..fortunately for us we get most of the games... live and delayed at varous times during the week.. i've seen most of the Lecce games so far and he has been excellent along with his attacking partner, a yugoslav who plays on the left side.

MightyArsenal

One other thing people should take note of is that bojinov made his seria debut aged...15!

Someone is special when they can do that in italy not like a james milnar.

A

Anonymous

Just saw him against Juve on GOL!
He didn't have much of a game, considering how one-sided it was, and considering the
terrible conditions.

He's a left-sided player, and the last thing we need is a left-sided striker.
On a side-note: he doesn't seem to like hair either.
Makes him look rather odd.

kel varnsen

Established Member
he has shaved his head; he looks like a really mean and tough player... :)

bojinov is quality; he is right footed and can play on the right wing as well as up front. he is very quick, has a tremendous shot, good in the air and extremely powerful. amazing talent; hope Arsène & dein can sign him in january...

A

Anonymous

Right-footed? Really?

He had a shot on goal, but missed due to the damp pitch.
He shot with his left foot, and the commentator said ''it was a powerful shot with his favoured foot''.

Strange.

He should really consider growing his hair before comming to us. :lol:

kel varnsen

Established Member
yeah, i think he's right footed. he usually controls the ball with his right foot; but maybe he can use both...? he scored a screamer against inter a few weeks ago with his left foot...

i think he looks a bit intimidating with his shaved head; he should keep shaving it. maybe defenders will be a bit afraid of him... :)

Axl

I think he can shoot with both right and left. There is some videos in this thread.

I don´t think anyone scores whenever they want against Juve. I know he missed a good oppurtunity but in the earlier matches he didn´t missed many chances. Maybe he can play either on the right or the left, but if he comes to us I would like to have him as a striker. He´s a goalgetter and he can shoot from outside the box. A type of player we should need in the CL.

Florida Gooner

MightyArsenal said:
The guy that has scored 4 goals in 5 sub appearances, I forget his name, but hes another quality nobody that lecce have found.

I believe you're talking about Mirko Vucinic, another talented guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom