• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Valon Behrami

Mostarac

Established Member
Reyes(9) said:
An excellent forward he's young and strong and an excellent finisher ..i think we've been linked with him some while before ..

He is not a forward, at Lazio he has primarily been used on the wings. I think that he can also play as a offensive midfielder.

vigante

indeed mostarac, he is an offensive midfielder but he can also play forward or in the wings, Great footballer who plays attractive football and he is with full potencial. The special thing i like about this guy is becouse all the fans love him, and the way he celebrates the team win. As i said before, he can make a big team-work to our club

I will look for some videos of him

Mostarac

Established Member
vigante said:
indeed mostarac, he is an offensive midfielder but he can also play forward or in the wings, Great footballer who plays attractive football and he is with full potencial. The special thing i like about this guy is becouse all the fans love him, and the way he celebrates the team win. As i said before, he can make a big team-work to our club
I will look for some videos of him

I see some great potential in Behrami, no doubt about that. But it would be great to see him at a club like Milan(or Arsenal), he could develop into a world-class player at such a club. You are right about the fans, Irriducibili love him, but if Lotito sells him, then they are going to demonstrate, Lotito is hated amongst Irriducibili`s.

vigante

yes, i've read somewhere that the Irriducibili doesnt like too much Lotito becouse of his unfinished promises, and he now also has problems with the contract extension of some players. I think Lotito's time is over at Lazio for next season, so this is a chance to sing a player from him while he is still there

vigante

Henry_Pires said:
Never heard of this guy before.

Anybody have the picture or any stats?

lol, have you ever heard about the thing called GOOGLE or are you still using commodore. ;)

Mostarac

Established Member
vigante said:
yes, i've read somewhere that the Irriducibili doesnt like too much Lotito becouse of his unfinished promises, and he now also has problems with the contract extension of some players. I think Lotito's time is over at Lazio for next season, so this is a chance to sing a player from him while he is still there

Yes, that is true. Lazio`s best player this season, club captain Liverani, could be going to rivals Roma(Liverani is a Romanista actually) for nothing, and this has upset the Irriducibili.

vigante

yes mostarac, i also expect Liverani going for Roma.

Wenger14, are you sure we were linked with Behrami last season, becouse i've never heard these rumours

asajoseph

Established Member
Vigante,

We've definitely been linked with Behrami before, although exactly when I cannot recall...

Asa

Mostarac

Established Member
vigante said:
yes mostarac, i also expect Liverani going for Roma.

You can find a picture of Liverani celebrating Roma`s Lo Scudetto in the Italian Football thread in Football Talk, Vigante.

vigante

A trio of Premiership sides are ready to move for Verona's star youngster Valon Behrami in the summer.

Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal have all sent scouts to watch the 20-year-old midfielder, who is co-owned by Genoa but playing in Verona.

Behrami has been one of the most exciting talents outside of the top-flight in Italy this season - and has regularly been linked with a move to Turin giants Juventus.

However, skysports.com understands that English clubs are in pole position to snap up the Serie B star.

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger is believed to have taken a personal interest in the talented play-maker - and it is The Gunners who could well make a concrete bid.

Behrami is out of contract in the summer, so would be a financially attractive proposition - although the player's age may persuade Liverpool and Sp**s from bidding.

Yes my mistake, its just i missed this one

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... %20Behrami

Anzac

Established Member
Behrami

Another RB/RW linked in f365....

ARSENAL IN FOR BEHRAMI
Here's some slightly curious bulls**t in The Daily Star.

The paper reports Valon Behrami will 'spark a transfer scramble' next summer, with Arsenal and AC Milan interested in the Swiss right-back/right winger.

With Juventus apparently after him as well, it could be quite the scrap, but Behrami's agent has done nothing to dissuade potential suitors, but they'll have to keep it in their pants (metaphorically speaking) until next summer.

Mr Alessandro Beltrami said: "It is possible for him to move after the World Cup next year but not before then.

"He doesn't want anything to affect his place in the Switzerland squad."

Invincible

Established Member
Re: Behrami

Good player, but I'm not sure where he'd play if we signed him. At right back we've got Sagna and Eboue, as for the right wing spot we've got about 10 players who can do a better job there. Might fit in the team as a DM I suppose.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

I really, really like him. He would probably have costed a fortune at this stage had ne not been so badly injured last season. Quality player. I'd sign him for squad depth alone.

On a sidenote, it's pretty funny that his agent is named Beltrami.

Anzac

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
I really, really like him. He would probably have costed a fortune at this stage had ne not been so badly injured last season. Quality player. I'd sign him for squad depth alone.

On a sidenote, it's pretty funny that his agent is named Beltrami.

What is this fixation/facination with names Klaus :lol:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

what a complete load of total horsesh*t.. why the f*ck would we want with Behrami?

limited player, only to run around and foul.. didnt like him at Lazio, dont like him at West Ham

dbig

Is he the West Ham Behrami? Thought it was some other chap.

Milan can have him.

kamikaze80

Established Member

i can't figure out if i'm mixing him up with someone else - is he moroccan in descent? or is there a guy with a similar name who played for pompey? i thought he was left-sided and i thought he was a decent player. not necessarily for us, but you know what i mean.

Top Bottom