• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

van der Vaart admits Barca preference...

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
SydneyGunnerFan said:
at least he think we are a nice club havent seen this bloke in action before is he any good

van der Vaart's only 20 and is already a brilliant player. He usually plays just behind the strikers but his goal scoring record for Ajax is very good. He's a very good finisher and can score goals from anywhere. He's in the Dutch squad to face Scotland tomorrow. He would be the perfect replacement for DB10.

SydneyGunnerFan

then if van der vaart comes ali will still be sitting on the bench and i dont want that i would rather see ali out there and if that doesnt work out kind of thing the put van der vaart if he came

sienna

Rafael Van Der Vaart is going to be an awesome player. He'd be a perfect replacement for Bergkamp; alas we have no money.

Arjan

Goonergurjit said:
SydneyGunnerFan said:
at least he think we are a nice club havent seen this bloke in action before is he any good

van der Vaart's only 20 and is already a brilliant player. He usually plays just behind the strikers but his goal scoring record for Ajax is very good. He's a very good finisher and can score goals from anywhere. He's in the Dutch squad to face Scotland tomorrow. He would be the perfect replacement for DB10.

actually, he is a left midfielder, but he will play second striker tomorrow,next to RvN.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
no offence, but the difference in class between van der Vaart & Franny is downright scary... i would give my right leg to get Raffy at Highbury... he is fantastic and can not only play the left flank, he can play DB10's role. i think he would be quite fantastic at Arsenal..... and he would quickly become a crowd favorite... (maybe DB10 can convince his fellow Dutchman to give us a try... heh)

dream dream dream dream dreaaaaaaaaaaaaam :roll:

Arjan

Here in hooland it is said that Rafael van der Vart next summer moves to barcelona, that was his only clause in the in the article mentioned new contract.

if for some reason he wouldn't end up at barca, he'd go to AC Milan.
When he was young, the big famous three played there, and his boyhood hero was Marco van Basten. No change that van der vaart would join Arsenal, or manure for that matter.

maybe chelsea if they offer him billions...... :wink:

lewdikris

Established Member
Not. Gonna. Happen. Too. Expensive. Think 15-18 million. Let Barca have him so they lay off Henry.

Jus gimme Eto'o instead.

Alexone234

we can't even consider looking at him, Kluivert is the only potential dutchman we could get. If we're lucky that is.

JazzG

Established Member
I just read Bergkamp is his idol. So maybe Dennis can have a few words with him and tell him what club he should join :D

Too bad we can't afford him, he is an awesome player.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
JazzG said:
I just read Bergkamp is his idol. So maybe Dennis can have a few words with him and tell him what club he should join :D

Too bad we can't afford him, he is an awesome player.

Maybe Bergs can pay his transfer fee too :wink:

koivu

That rocket near the end almost went...would have been a beauty. van der Meyde also had some great chances

Top Bottom