• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Very skint team.

beaney

its funny but sad at the same time.

its a shame that clubs dont have the cash even for some shirts, or that they have to sell their toaster!!

im sure if Arsenal ever got into that sort of trouble we'd all help to bail them out!!!

and im sure most of the players would help out too. look at the leeds situation, most of the players voted against a pay cut ( i know they have bills to pay but premiership players get a decent wage)

i wonder if the arsenal players would agreee to something like that if need be? id like to think they would, but money makes the world go round so cant be sure!

Sammer

Established Member
Exactly, Beany.

When a club gets into a situation where they have to ask players to cut their wages, you immediately now whether the club will succeed or not.

With comitted players, there is no question about a partial wage-cut - when players oppose such a measure, you can just forget about it.

So thats it for Leeds, I guess.

Biggus

Established Member
wonder if the arsenal players would agreee to something like that if need be?
Beaney-wont happen 8) Arsenal FC have always a becon of stability.When GG brought a hint of scandel he was shown the door, even though he brought success to the club, compare that to Manure right now , But the Premier league will be duller without Leeds and their racist thuggery :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom