• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vicente Guaita

arshy9

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2013/08/19/arsenal-viene-guaita/204347.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/201 ... 04347.html</a>

PAU Arsenal Fuster A representative comes on Tuesday at Valencia to negotiate the signing of Vicente Guaita . In the club know the interest in his London team player, reacted quickly after finding that in the first game of the Liga was behind Diego Alves. Although Valencia has offered renewal, the player came out after the match against Malaga Mestalla very angry, was a substitute in the first match of the league and considered not to have finished sporting bet for him.

To help you out, yes, he must first be agreement with Valencia CF, who has never had in its plans to divest Torrent goalkeeper except where the filing of a irresistible offer. For the club, who wanted to transfer to Alves, has been a problem that has opted out Djukic by the Brazilian, but coach is free to make these decisions.
via Google translate.

Never heard of him.Seriously,wouldn't Begovic make sense ?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I recognize him but can't remember if he's good or not, that makes it 6 rumors today eh?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he was Valencia 1st choice keeper until last season when he lost his spot to Diego Alves.

Meh looks this deal make much sense wenger will never make 15M for Begovic.

arshy9

Established Member
They say that Valencia has two very good GK's and one of them wants out because of playing time.

:lol: He probably knows that he benches Szczeny upon arrival.

I'm only reading good remarks about him and how good he is.Hopefully,if we sign him,he doesn't turn out to be like Almunia.

Buhry

Established Member

Signing Valencia's 2nd keeper wtf. Mannone replacement?

We should sign someone to bench Szczesny, he really is not very good.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

BEGOVIC.

But this guy isn't so bad from what I've seen, which is little, though.

arshy9

Established Member
:lol: What a coincidence .

They say he's at least 3 times as good as our no.1 .

I say if we sign him it's best to reserve judgment before raging.

Szcszeny isn't no.1 material.

mo50

Established Member
ferrarif50hunt said:
Begovic is sitting in his house somewhere in Stoke waiting for a phonecall. What is this sh*t?
Just like Gustavo and Higuain, Begovic makes too much sense for it to happen.

arshy9

Established Member
Remember that just because you're no.2 doesn't mean you're bad.eg.see Madrid and Casillas.Or MU and Lindegaard....etc

Buhry

Established Member

mo50 said:
ferrarif50hunt said:
Begovic is sitting in his house somewhere in Stoke waiting for a phonecall. What is this sh*t?
Just like Gustavo and Higuain, Begovic makes too much sense for it to happen.

This, just bid for Begovic ffs. We could probably get him for around 15 million which would be a great signing. We haven't had a proper keeper since Lehmann in 2006, step up Wenger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
a Note: superdeporte is Local sport newspaper in Valencia so this deal could have legs.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
another link. what a day.

dont know anything about this guy, i assume he blows. begovic will cost close to £10m. wenger will never pay that for a keeper.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Think my first post on A-M in the lobby was about Guaita, bit random.

Far better than Szczesny, had a patchy last season because of the lack of continuity between Valencia's goal posts, but very talented keeper overall, was world class for a good part of 11/12, including a stellar performance against Real in a goalless draw at the Bernabeu that even made him a candidate for the Spanish NT. We would do very well to sign either of him or Diego Alves from Valencia, both shouldn't be too expensive and would probably cost even less than Begovic.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Guaita is a good goalkeeper tbf, a definite upgrade on what we have. He was linked with Barcelona earlier on in the year.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Guaita's one of the best keepers in La Liga, even to the extent that Barcelona were heavily following him and were going to get him if Valdes left any sooner. He'd be a definite upgrade, no doubt about it

Latest posts+

Top Bottom