• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vicente Guaita

burnsjed

Established Member
Don't they have

geeksquad-723225.jpg

Pires7_Legend

None but seen Begovic playing loads of times!

PL proven, experienced, right age, would love to play in CL, guaranted number 1 here, would settle faster, will communicate better with mertesacker.

If Guaita was so special why we did not heard about him before?

MDGoonah41

Established Member
had you heard of michu before swansea signed him?

i dont actively follow la liga because i find it boring, so i dont know about his quality, but i wouldnt assume because i dont know a lot about him that hes ****.

Pires7_Legend

MDGoonah41 said:
had you heard of michu before swansea signed him?

i dont actively follow la liga because i find it boring, so i dont know about his quality, but i wouldnt assume because i dont know a lot about him that hes ****.

I heard of Michu before when he was playing in la liga, he was plying AM/SS for a Rayo Vallecano and scored 15 goals in last season before moving to Swansea, did not think he was player who would improve us big time back than and even now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Renato ‏@th14Renato
via @Domingortiz Arsenal's offer for Valencia keeper Vicente Guaita considered 'too low' Valencia told the Gunners reps that he's worth €30m

I hate these release clauses to be honest. nobody going to bid 30M for Guaita.

arshy9

Established Member
@SERvalencia: Valencia and Arsenal DON'Treach agreement on Guaita. More on @hora25 Sports at 20:50 "
I think it's CadenaSer Valencia...Aren't they supposed to be reliable ?

EDIT:Turns out the translation says HAVE NOT reached an agreement.

Oh sad times...

Sottobosco

arshy9 said:
@SERvalencia: Valencia and Arsenal reach agreement on Guaita. More on @hora25 Sports at 20:50 "

Extremely reliable.

The president Salvo regularly gives interviews to them.

Hopefully theres a last minute problem because Guaita is overrated and is not much better then the 2 Poles.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
arshy9 said:
@SERvalencia: Valencia and Arsenal reach agreement on Guaita. More on @hora25 Sports at 20:50 "

Yep CadenaSer is reliable according to Spanish people.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Cadena SER Valencia ‏@SERvalencia 1h
Valencia y Arsenal no llegan a un acuerdo por Guaita. Ampliamos en @hora25 Deportes a las 20:50

They are saying we have NOT reached an agreement for Guaita.

Jaded

Clearly arshy missed the word 'no' in that twit.

I seriously don't think this is happening. If it happens, it's definitely a panic buy in my book. I don't really rate him tbh.

arshy9

Established Member
Look at the EDIT @Sottobosco get what he wanted.

Hopefully,this will turn us to Begovic.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal have had a bid rejected for Francis Jeffers, Accrington Stanley want £30m.

Top Bottom