Vicente Guaita

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by arshy9, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ModelGooner

ModelGooner Harambe Loyalist

Just. Get. Cesar.

2. TheLoneFalcon

TheLoneFalcon Cake Addict

Dortmund are the real hipsters, we're just wannabes who buy the players the hipsters were wrong about.

3. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

We all want Begovic but Wenger don't he still have faith on Scezney he think buying Guaita will create a competition between both keepers and could improve them.

4. Floating

Floating New Member Trusted

Just. Get. Begovic.

5. Floating

Ha, conflicting reports?

6. arshy9

arshy9 Member

Yes. I am also reading that he's going to join sooner or later via the same source.

I give up...sigh.

7. yousif_arsenal

Yeah they saying Richard Law have met Valencia Chairman but Richard did not put a bid for Guaita they said also if Arsenal did not make a bid for the goal keeper he will stay at Valencia.

8. TheLoneFalcon

TheLoneFalcon Cake Addict

All the clubs and media have conspired with Darth Wenger to make our lives a living hell.

9. squallkid

squallkid New Member

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/samuelj29060/status/369938275424694273" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/samuelj29060/status ... 5424694273</a>

Are we really going to smash our transfer record for a second choice keeper.

A second choice Keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He better be the second coming of Iker Casilla and Buffon rolled into one sprinkled with a dash of David Seaman.

10. Floating

That's a very high price for a goalkeeper - especially one with no international caps who's not even first choice anymore.

11. arshy9

arshy9 Member

Err....can't we get Begovic for that amount ?

12. yousif_arsenal

Just call stoke and put 17M for Begovic i don't think Guaita will cost 20M euros i know he have 30M release clause but he is 2nd choice goal keeper for valencia now and he want to leave.

13. 23AndreyArshavin

23AndreyArshavin New Member

Why aren't we going for Begovic who would cost us like £14million?

14. Wouterus

Wouterus New Member

We aren't paying £17 million for a goalkeeper. Not a chance.

15. Buhry

Buhry New Member

This *1000, it's so freaking annoying. Why can't we just make some ''obvious'' signings now and then? Begovic is a class keeper at a **** club and we're the only top team in need of a goalie, it's such an obvious match.

Would be much less risky than signing this guy as well, if we sign Begovic we'll know what we get as he's accustomed to the league and speaks the language.

16. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

The big negative about Begovic is that his distribution isn't the best which is crucial for our style of play. That's my biggest gripe with Szczesny, his kicking is awful.

17. MDGoonah41

MDGoonah41 New Member

17 million what? lira? brazilian real? pesos?

sure its a wind-up at £17m

18. MDGoonah41

MDGoonah41 New Member

lol you said "richard" law

nice one

its dickey!

19. Yaya

Yaya New Member Trusted

Can't criticize them for demanding ridiculous amount of money tbh. We're not in an excellent position with regards to negotiation.

20. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

Yaya is right. The only way for us to get a player in with reasonable price is to unsettle the target so that they force the move. It's what we did with Arteta and I'm pretty sure we're trying to do the same with Cabaye.