• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Moses

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
He used to go to my school, but the age doubts we only that he should of been a year higher than he actually was.
Hmm, a year or two out isn't too bad then especially if it wasn't intentional.

No.8_Wright

GUNNERS4L1FE said:
He used to go to my school, but the age doubts we only that he should of been a year higher than he actually was.

Urgh, does that mean you went to dirty Whitgift!

John Fisher was much better! :D

Timleaf

Established Member
Haha. I played John Fisher and Whitgift a few times in 7's, too. Demoralizing to say the least.

IBL

Established Member
I was in the same class in secondary school as the british triple jumper Phillips Idowu, he used to outjump the entire year by miles!

IBL

Established Member
Crystal Palace placed into administration - advantage Arsenal?

Goonereagle

Jordan seems to have effed The Eagles right up. Why they didn't sell him last week to help the finances I don't know! Kin ten points deduction now! Gutted for 'em.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
I was in the same class in secondary school as the british triple jumper Phillips Idowu, he used to outjump the entire year by miles!

There was this guy in my school who held the record in nearly every sporting event. 100m, 200m, Javelin, Shotput, you name it. In the Newham Borough Games he came first in every event. He must have been near 25 back when we were in school, though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Word is he is on his way to notts forest as they're the only team to officially make a bid.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I haven't seen much of him. My impressions of him are based on Fifa 2009 where he is pretty good :D . Which player can he be compared to. Is he just hype or does he have real potential? I just find it strange that we're not hearing about many bids for him.

Goonereagle

kofigunner said:
I haven't seen much of him. My impressions of him are based on Fifa 2009 where he is pretty good :D . Which player can he be compared to. Is he just hype or does he have real potential? I just find it strange that we're not hearing about many bids for him.
Two months ago I'd have said he is a prospect but not good enough for us. But, the last two months he has been on fire. If Wenger trained for a few months it'd be very interestin' to see they type of player he could amount to.

Alfonso

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
Lock this thread and every other thread in this forum. Wenger didn't say we were signing anyone today.
You must be gutted?

I said 2 weeks ago we werent going to sign anyone thats why i never bothered again with that useless 'we are going to sign a striker in jan' thread. I am really going to try to NEVER come on transfer rumours again and pay no attention to any potential transfer rumours from now on, just a big old waste of time. We never learn.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Alfonso said:
MDGoonah41 said:
Lock this thread and every other thread in this forum. Wenger didn't say we were signing anyone today.
You must be gutted?

I said 2 weeks ago we werent going to sign anyone thats why i never bothered again with that useless 'we are going to sign a striker in jan' thread. I am really going to try to NEVER come on transfer rumours again and pay no attention to any potential transfer rumours from now on, just a big old waste of time. We never learn.

Yet you are here. So you haven't learned.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom