Victor Moses

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by IBL, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Captain

Captain New Member Elite

Well there are four days to go and we always do our business late so you never know.

2. lee1001

lee1001 New Member Trusted

Yer, Arshavin was signed at the very last minute.

Every day there is a new quote from Wenger: We are not close to signing a Striker. I think we are closer than he is letting on.

3. Asterix

Asterix New Member Elite

No, I do too. I always have this little glimmer of hope, even though I know I'm going to be largely disappointed.

4. Klaus Daimler

Klaus Daimler New Member Trusted

We won't sign a striker. I would be surprised if we didn't sign a defender though. But perhaps that opportunity passed with Smalling.

5. xcdude24

xcdude24 New Member Trusted

Evening Standard said that West Brom made a 1.5 million pound bid for him, but we're still in the running.

6. Kain

Kain New Member

This lad deffinatly has a bright future ahead of him but is nowhere near starting material for a top 4 team. Will be very interesting seeing where he ends up and under what type of deal.

7. Asterix

Asterix New Member Elite

Hope he goes to Forest and helps them stay in the Premier League. It's be great to have Forest and Newcastle back in the PL. Leeds too.

8. M+D

M+D New Member Trusted

If the £1.5m figure is accurate then someone is going to be getting a fantastic deal, he can go very far in his career if he is developed well.

9. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Seconded without the Leeds part (horrible fans)!

10. Glovegun

Glovegun New Member Trusted

I wouldnt be surprised if we make a late move for him. Similar to Ramsey and Smalling in that he's a fantastic talent, and you have the choice between picking him up now for peanuts when you dont really need him, or spending £15m + on him later in his career.

11. Micke

Micke New Member

Have you seen much of him Glovegun? I haven't. What's he like? I get the feeling (from what I've read) that he's a poacher, playing off the shoulders of the defenders, and that he's fast and strong.

12. Goonereagle

Goonereagle New Member

For the price that is bein' banded around we should jump in and maybe loan him back to Palace if we don't need him just yet. All involved would be happy. Especially moi.

13. Micke

Micke New Member

I'll have to check the lad out to see what all the fuss is about.

14. Goonereagle

Goonereagle New Member

DOn't believe the hype. The guy has talent but he ain't anythin' we haven't seen before. Rumours of Real and Barca bein' interested have blown this thing out of its depth. His last two months have no doubt been his best. I'm surprised Darren Ambrose hasn't had a lot of speculation about him as he went on that great run of like 6 or 7 goals in as many consecutive games.

15. Goonereagle

Goonereagle New Member

Wigan are now the new frontrunners apparently.

16. Glovegun

Glovegun New Member Trusted

Fairly good desciption mate! Good technical ability too.

17. go49oner

go49oner New Member

Time to close this thread. he's having medical at Wigan

18. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member Trusted

^Indeed, it's an interesting move for young Victor.

Moses completes Wigan switch

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/01022010/58/premier-league-moses-completes-wigan-switch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/01022010/ ... witch.html</a>

19. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

20. Charisma

Charisma Well-Known Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/261006/Weng-s-gunner-go-for-12m-Mo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... or-12m-Mo/</a>

I don't think Victor Moses is a bad player however on current ability, I don't think he's good enough to replace Theo. If Theo decides on leaving, I would prefer that we look at someone like Hatem Ben Arfa to replace him.