• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Statistically it isn’t incorrect, goals and assists wise he has a better return than even Haaland in 2024.

People don’t realise just how well he did up top for us.

He's mainly scored tap ins and his assists have been equally unremarkable. I also have my doubts over the truth of your stats but can't be bothered to check them

You have to ask 'would Osimhen score the same tap ins plus more'

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
But AM told me they are fine with Kai starting CF and scoring 12 goals a season in the league?

Don’t need Osihmen if you believe AM.
Most of AM are fine with Kai as our priority should be a pacy LW (who ideally can also play at RW) and 6/8 depending on where we want Rice. Those two positions could raise our level immensely. After that if we still have the necessary funds we need to buy a striker.

Instead what you are suggesting is spending a huge amount of money on a striker because you aren't happy Havertz only scored 13 league goals last season for a player who...

Also concerned about him surpassing 15 goals in the league only once. You'd expect better from someone that isn't particularly great at creating chances for himself.

Wow, huge improvement. Nah, let's spunk most of our money on a 8 and LW.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
That’s why we have to scout players outside of this world. There is so much talent out there
Yeah, let's recruit Predator & the Alien.

We will quite literally kill off all opposition !!!

*Can't forget 'The Thing' too. Maybe a bench option.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I really like Havertz up front, but you’re using a very small sample size. It’s a bit silly

It’s the only sample size we have but he’s been better than 95% of the strikers we could sign. As @OnlyOne said the best option and only guy who comes in and takes Havertz spot is Osimhen.

Isak would be the other but obvs not doable.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Overall @Sammy1887

Lukaku - 129 Serie A games, 70 goals. 10194 minutes played. A goal roughly every 145 minutes.

Osimhen - 108 Serie A games, 65 goals. 8147 minutes played. A goal roughly every 125 minutes.

ItaBic

I follow Napoli games from 2 years, Krava is by far better player then Osimhen. today his dad and his agent said Krava see is future far from Napoli. I really hope Edu will not lose the possibility cause would be a big upgrade for our team as left winger compared to Martinelli. Skills,Dribbling,assists, goals....with Saka on the right side and Krava on the left we would have 2 super forward. Osimhen instead is injury prone, older then Krava, and often create troubles..better stay far from him.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I follow Napoli games from 2 years, Krava is by far better player then Osimhen. today his dad and his agent said Krava see is future far from Napoli. I really hope Edu will not lose the possibility cause would be a big upgrade for our team as left winger compared to Martinelli. Skills,Dribbling,assists, goals....with Saka on the right side and Krava on the left we would have 2 super forward. Osimhen instead is injury prone, older then Krava, and often create troubles..better stay far from him.
Contract situation is the issue. He is on a long contract & I presume? lower wages so no pressing need to sell.

Napoli however imho really need to sell Osimhen this window.

Amazing how things can change in a year, I'd have loved to sign him a year ago, but he's really not shone this year on the big stage

Still a very good option, but for our system we can't carry passengers, and I see too many games where he's non existent, so the reliance on Saka will only get more, which is a concern

I also have my doubts these links are real, and not just agent talk, the latest outburst with the Nigerian team doesn't look great, and not the sign of a team player, something Arteta is huge on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Nuno Tavares has signed his contract as a Lazio player until 2029 [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom