• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vieira joins up with rest of the squad

Robno.7

Paddy has finally joined up with the rest of the team today.......just saw it on sky sports news, also henry, pires etc were with him.

calvinngai88

Vieira's reported to have a critical face-to-face personal talk with his "fatherly-like" Wenger tomorrow. Let's all hope it's a positive one.

Xanshin

Especially since, rumour has it, Wenger told him not to come back to the club if he was gonna leave, because he didn't want him disrupting pre-season training...

Andrew

He's a professional. It still doesn't mean he's 100% staying, but it's encouraging because Wenger (if true) said he didn't want him back unless he was committed to Arsenal. Surely if he's got no intentions of leaving he will announce it soon.

omega man

just can't see any reason now that he will go. If he was anyway
near signing for madrid surely he would not have joined the
squad in austria.

lee1001

Established Member
Are they trying to tell us something by putting a picture of Vieira on the same page along with the words..."Vieira is among those who have joined up with the squad" ???

beanz

lee1001 said:
Are they trying to tell us something by putting a picture of Vieira on the same page along with the words..."Vieira is among those who have joined up with the squad" ???
I'm sure it 's a deliberate ploy, to show the media that Patrick is still a gooner :mrgreen:

Alexone234

This next 24 hours will set things straight. I can't imagine Vieira running out in an AFC shirt, then leaving.

If he decides to go, it will be before the end of day.

Christ this one is in the balance.

Robno.7

i don't see why if he is leaving then y has he joined up with the squad in austria? i can't see him leaving after he has joined up with the squad......maybe he had a last minute thought that arsenal are the same odds to win the cl as Mad*id anyway

dsurg

Its good news to hear that he is in Austria, He needs to make a statement soon. Whatever it is?

calvinngai88

No matter what's the result, it will still be the same Vieira. Maybe this is the last ditch attempt by the WHOLE squad and Wenger to persuade him to stay.

Henry14

Robno.7 said:
i don't see why if he is leaving then y has he joined up with the squad in austria? i can't see him leaving after he has joined up with the squad......maybe he had a last minute thought that arsenal are the same odds to win the cl as Mad*id anyway

It's good to see him there, but Madrid hasn't tabled a bid for him yet, this he showed up at camp because he's unsure of his Madrid future or not. Hopefully, our lads can convince him stay no matter what, but if he tells AW that if Madrid makes an offer he'd like to leave and we reach an agreement with them, he could be gone tomorrow.

Him being in Austria does nothing for me. Every player needs training, he can't train with anyone else, but us. I'd like a comment from him and think we deserve one!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
It's almost August. We need a conclusion to this saga fast! My heart says he'll stay, but my head thinks he'll leave for Real.

Latest posts

Top Bottom