• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vieira sent off!

AFCG7

Established Member
cheating is cheating and i am disgusted by it..whether or not our players are involved.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
AFCG7 said:
I think we the fans should have a go at our players when they dive.. its getting ridiculous nowadays, the game needs to be fair.. if any of our guys blatantly dive we should let them know we dont appreciate it and we should let thme know in a manner which is on par with the opposing teams.. nobody likes their own fans giving them a hard time.
True.

jeromelee

Sol said:
Im glad he got sent off. he wont have to play their next game now.

But he dives all the time, by far the worst in our team. He is good at it so hardly ever gets noticed. I guess he got caught out this time.

Really? I though Pires sort of takes that honour. But can't blame him. After his injury to his knees, he always seems to roll to try and avoid injuries.

Something my coach taught me before as well. Just roll instead of trying to stand up cause you might stab your boots into the grass and tear some muscles.

Biggus

Established Member
Jinn said:
He got sent off for a second yellow - a dive.

Nothing to do with him being fired up!

Paddys mind is not right at the moment he would be a liability to the team-Arsène knows.....
he's pissed at making a dil of himself over the summer
he's pissed that the team don't seem to need him
he's pissed that a 17 year old has taken his place

As far as I'm concerned if he dose'nt get his act together he can piss off!

Canuck

Established Member
Hmmm, interesting thoughts...
He's had a lot going on recently. With EuroChamps and the whole Madrid thing. Can't blame him for being distracted, but he's a professional and I believe him when he says he wanted to stay with Arsenal. So it shouldn't be too long until he's back in the groove, makin' the pass and kickin' some ass. There'll be plenty of time for Cesc to get his games in and the way he plays he'll be first team in no time.

n_henry

Well, 'tis a shame (esp because France really need him right now), but at least it'll hopefully stop him from diving for us for some time yet. ;)

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Canuck said:
Hmmm, interesting thoughts...
He's had a lot going on recently. With EuroChamps and the whole Madrid thing. Can't blame him for being distracted, but he's a professional and I believe him when he says he wanted to stay with Arsenal. So it shouldn't be too long until he's back in the groove, makin' the pass and kickin' some ass. There'll be plenty of time for Cesc to get his games in and the way he plays he'll be first team in no time.

Interesting points, I found myself wondering how much frustration has boiled up in Vieira over the summer and whether this has contributed to the sending off in any way. Then I decided maybe I was being over analytical..

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
n_henry said:
Well, 'tis a shame (esp because France really need him right now), but at least it'll hopefully stop him from diving for us for some time yet. ;)
And it'll keep him fresh for us.

Top Bottom