• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

View From The Stands - **** (Reserves) Away

I left as soon as we went 3-1 down with around 15-20 mins left, we really were that poor. They were first to everything it seemed. Always hustling and harrying our players and on the whole far more "up for it" than our lads.

We took the lead through a rather fortuitious Lupoli goal (our only chance in practically the whole 70-75 mins i was there) courtesy of some clumsy defending and some quick thinking on the part of Quincy. They went on to equalise through a very dubious penalty. Larson had clearly won the ball but the ref thought otherwise from what seemed quite a distance. Taylor was sent the wrong way. On the subject of Stuart Taylor his kicking was pisspoor and he was also at fault for the second. He failed to hold onto a stinging effort only to lay the ball into the path of one of their incoming attackers following up. They went in 2-1 up at the break and in fairness it couldve been 3 or 4. We were extremely poor or either they were extremely good!

Second half was a continuation of the first. Taylor again failing to hold a an effort from outside the box only for it to deflect onto the post and luckily back into his grasp. They also went close when there no 10 Malcolm (who looked quite decent) had an effort from a whipped in cross that went just wide. The **** then went onto score from a corner, didnt see to much of it but someone had a head on it.

By this time id had enough, not getting a look in against the vermin, in an away section that was more like a junior gunners xmas party and with my back beginning to feel the cold i decided enough was enough and promptly did one!

Anyone know the f/t result!?!

Allyboy

Established Member
No mate, but I was going to go but could not at the last minute. By the sounds of things I did not miss anything.

Did you see a red haired lady hurling abuse at the Sp**s players in your section?

If you did it was probably my mate! :lol:

Afraid not mate! You didnt miss anything at all. I saw Kerry Gilbert play for the under 19s in the summer but tonight he went to peices. Where is Karbassiyoon? Djouro looked good at times then clumsy at others. Qunicy and Lupoli were both kept well at bay, especially Lupoli. Larson turned out another half decent performance i suppose, but kept striving for the killer ball. He also had to fill in at right back when Djouro went centre mid and Hoyte was put into CD.

GlasgowGooner

4-3 Mate.

It went to 4-1 before Smith scored a penalty and Lupoli scored what was supposed to have been a cracking solo effort.

leongsh

The Reserves losing to the **** Reserves? Is there a lack of pride in the Reserves? :evil:

Aussie

Established Member
Cheers for the little write up. Dissapointing performance by the sounds of it. Taylor didnt have a great game.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom