• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Viewing the game in management sims

shonsuperstar

Hey everyone, i don't know much abouot management sims and I was wondering, which ones alow you to view the actual game. I find it really boring looking at a bunch of text that goes:

Henry shoots...
...goal!!

I know the new Pro Evolution Soccer management displays the game but the fact that i can only transfer player names and team names from my PES5 option file (fully updated) is annoying me. So in the near future ill be looking for a better management sim that also allows me to view the game. Any games out there?

nazo

Established Member
Football Manager 2006.
Fifa Manager 06
LMA 06

Imo Football Manager 2006 is the best. It doesn't actually show players run around and do everything but instead it shows little circles running around passing the ball and shooting and etc.... Try the demo and see how it is.

If you like to actually watch the game with the players and all that, try Fifa Manager 06. I think there is a demo for that too.

Try both demos and see how they go.

LMA is for ps2 though and i don't know anythine about it other than its name. Looks decent.

shonsuperstar

oh crap yeah I should probably mension, im looking for one on PS2 preferably.

However... do you need a particulary good PC to run a football sim game?

nazo

Established Member
Not really.
FM2006 doesn't need a really good pc.
Fifa Manager 06 im not sure.
Lma 2006 is for ps2 though.

Rudeboy

Rro evo manager PS2

Total club manager ps2

Premier manager PS2

you can watch the games on these

invisibleman18

Established Member
Go for LMA if you want one for PS2. I have LMA 2004 and loved it. Used to take up a lot of my free time, which I don't really have anymore so haven't been on it for a while.
Awesome game, and I'd recommend it for PS2. Haven't tried the latest 2006 version, I'd like to though.
I also had Total Club Manager 2005, played it for a couple of days but hated it and haven't touched it since.

Top Bottom