• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vincent Enyeama

Humble Rex

Established Member
Re: Enyeama

We are rumoured to have bid on this guy before. Claimed that personal terms were agreed but Arsenal backed out of the deal when his club wanted more money.

viper_001

Established Member

Humble Rex said:
We are rumoured to have bid on this guy before. Claimed that personal terms were agreed but Arsenal backed out of the deal when his club wanted more money.

Heard the exact same thing about Akinfeev, only it was last January and no reason was given as to why we pulled out of that deal. Could've won us the title :(

Micke

Yeah, I have a vague memory of that Rex.

Is he any good or was yesterday just a fluke?

Humble Rex

Established Member

I´m no expert, but to me he is a good shot stopper, much like Almunia and Fabianski, but lacks in other departments. Not someone I would choose.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Don't think he'd cut it in the EPL.

Plus, GK is the last position we need to be ACN eligible.

asajoseph

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/32779/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/32779/default.aspx</a>

tam1886

Established Member

He scored more this season than Heskey did :lol:

£4m though, I never paid more than £500k for him back when I played FM

Paddy from Sweden

Do we really want a player in an important position as GK when they're certain to miss atleast a month every other season due to African Cup of Nations?

GoonerAG

Don't let one performance fool you, as it obviously has the media, or that **** website anyway. I follow African football pretty closely and he was consistently suspect to say the least in his decision making and positioning in the last two edtions of the African Cup of Nations tournaments. So he won't be an upgrade on what we've got.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom