• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vincent Kompany

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 619
  • Views 14,610

Amadeor

It just seems to me that the pride that Anderlecht used to have, went down the drain when Michel Verschueren left. Never had as much respect for a club director as for Verschueren.

Amadeor

ffs, have a look around. It's on the Anderlecht website and I've already seen pictures of Kompany being presented.

Had a shirt in his hands with nr 10 on it :shock:

mkompanytrikot7qt.jpg

Viper

Established Member
Hamburg are building a very good side. I think they'll challange for the Bundasliga next season

Kenji

anderlecht sold kompany for 8M€ but if Hamburg is qualified for the CL, they'll have to give more money

and if they sold kompany, anderlecht will received a part of the fee

Kenji

yes indeed, I'm a little bit shock at the price...
but you'll have to understand that Anderlecht have spend a lot recently so they need cash

kompany was injured almost all season so he hasn't played a lot

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
wenger should have snapped him up. a good prospect. and his fee will certainly rise in future. i mean he could have signed for a better club than hamburg. but now hamburg is building up a young squad like arsenal to become strong in future.

Ratinho

Established Member
Awesome. Maybe some of the more Championship Manager based memebers might have got a small wake up call over this.

THERE IS NOTHING SHOCKING ABOUT THIS TRANSFER!

Happily, locky locky. :)

Top Bottom