• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Voltz. Transfered perm. ( now down to)

Arsenal316

If Volz wanted to leave, then all the best to him. Why try to keep a player who doesn't want to be here? I say get what you can, and move on. :)

Jinn

Established Member
That's the thing. Volz hasn't decided yet - Only Arsenal and Fulham have agreed the fee.

In a past interview Volz saw his future as being at Highbury - he will have to decide whether he has a chance of making the first team.

Sammer

Established Member
Jinn said:
In a past interview Volz saw his future as being at Highbury - he will have to decide whether he has a chance of making the first team.

Which basically is up to what Wenger told Volz. As Wenger has already agreed with Fulham, the chance is very high, that he couldn´t open up a prospect for Volz being in the 1st team in the near future.

So I reckon its 99,9% that Volz will leave. Sad, since I think he will have a bright future, but understandable and not really posing a problem for Arsenal.

Good luck to him.

satan_beckham

he would be a good long term prospect in that RB position and since he is the german U21 captain tells that he is a leader and is going to play at the full team soon....so disapointed.Lauren just cannot be a RB,toure likes being in the centre...really disapointed with wenger when it comes to youngsters :(

and its certain he is going,wenger didnt give him any assurance that he will be part of the first team and by accepting the bid make him think twice about arsenal...

n_henry

satan_beckham said:
he would be a good long term prospect in that RB position and since he is the german U21 captain tells that he is a leader and is going to play at the full team soon....so disapointed.Lauren just cannot be a RB,toure likes being in the centre...really disapointed with wenger when it comes to youngsters :(

and its certain he is going,wenger didnt give him any assurance that he will be part of the first team and by accepting the bid make him think twice about arsenal...

Ditto. WIsh he'd give them more of a chance. I get that he's perhaps playing it safe...but still. :roll:

satan_beckham

pls i hope wenger have eyes to see for himself,look at lauren yesterday,he is crap.And wenger actually want lauren in place of volz when volz played better than lauren this season,its not just my view,if u want go look at opta stats..Pls reject the deal now!!!

Sammer

Established Member
...well, this deal could turn out to be a huge mistake with Volz improving at Fulham and Lauren delivering mediocre performances like yesterday.

Top Bottom