• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

volz moving to fulham?

rachael-8

in the express today,it says that fulham are very close to completing a deal for Volz and have said the deal is less then 3 million

has anybody else heard anyhting?

patrick42uk

Established Member
coleman has been going on about having money to spend in january which i thought sounded really ominous when combined with their strong liking for volz. wouldnt be at all surprised if it happened. would be disappointed though

sienna

What a shame if we were to sell Volz. I was really looking forward to him coming back to us and playing for us and now we are going to sell him? Volz never got a chance at all.

JazzG

Established Member
I seriously doubt it, Wenger has never hinted at selling him and always said him going to Fulham was only for experience.....

Mark

Established Member
i've heard this a few times, they may want to keep him, but i don't think we would sell a talent like that.

A.Hussain

i have a bad feeling about this. with the emergence of hoyte, kolo's ability to play at rb and lauren back from injury, wenger might just let go of volz. RATS!!!!!!!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
On Sky Sports News yesterday Chris Coleman said that Fulham are close to completing a permanent deal for Volz. Thats all I want to say about this coz I'm really disappointed!

Jinn

Established Member
What emergence of Hoyte? He's only played a limited role this season before that injury. Volz is badly needed as cover or a replacement for Lauren.

More nothing-talk from Fulham.

AFCG7

Established Member
I dont think its nothing talk at all.. Fulham badly want Volz.. we the fans would like him back at Highbury .. but any offer close to 3 million and he's off

gakc1

Grrr, why do all you people madly optimistically overrate Volz. He's been doing well against Leicester, Everton and Blackburn but when he played against us Pires continually skinned him, when he played Chelsea Duff was skinning him (untill he got injured). He might be a solid premiership player but he's not good enough for the champions league and we're a champions league team. We should all just be happy that it looks like we might be getting a couple of million for a player we don't need and can't have spent much (if anything) on.

JazzG

Established Member
Goonergurjit said:
On Sky Sports News yesterday Chris Coleman said that Fulham are close to completing a permanent deal for Volz. Thats all I want to say about this coz I'm really disappointed!

There is no news of this on the web. Fulham have said they are talking to Arsenal AFAIK.

I think Volz is a good player but he will need to improve on his defending I feel. He gets skinned all too easily by the better players imo.

henry_14 said:
you have accept , that guys in the reserves are trained to be sold. It does not matter whether guys like volz are good or not. He would be sold , purely because wenger does not like him and would not blood good players in the 1st team like man united. United success is using its youth policy.

all this bullshit about wenger giving young guns a chance is bullshit. he keeps faith with old proven horses like kanu and bergkamp

*sigh*

daryl

gakc1 said:
Grrr, why do all you people madly optimistically overrate Volz. He's been doing well against Leicester, Everton and Blackburn but when he played against us Pires continually skinned him, when he played Chelsea Duff was skinning him (untill he got injured). He might be a solid premiership player but he's not good enough for the champions league and we're a champions league team. We should all just be happy that it looks like we might be getting a couple of million for a player we don't need and can't have spent much (if anything) on.

When Fulham played Man U, he totally shut out Chritiano Ronaldo and Ryan Giggs. That aside, don't forget that he's still a young player, and doing what he's doing now at such an early stage of his career is commendable. Also, he's still learning, ya?

satan_beckham

i really want him back,he is the long term replacement for dixon surely,lauren is never a right back,kolo will continue playing centre.If volz goes,i will be very disapointed just like last year upson case

A

Anonymous

henry_14 said:
you have accept , that guys in the reserves are trained to be sold. It does not matter whether guys like volz are good or not. He would be sold , purely because wenger does not like him and would not blood good players in the 1st team like man united. United success is using its youth policy.

all this bullshit about wenger giving young guns a chance is bullshit. he keeps faith with old proven horses like kanu and bergkamp
How wrong is that.

I'm surprised someone can even come to that conclusion.

What youth policy have United have now, compared to ours? We're blooding our youngsters in the Carling Cup, and they've managed to reach the semi finals. What happened to the amazing Luke Chadwick?

Silvinho was sold not because of a dodgy passport, but because Ashley Cole was making the left back slot his own. Wasn't Ashley part of the reserves as well?

What is Toure then? For sale as well? David Bentley, who recently signed a new 5-year contract. 5 years would you believe, only to be sold today, tomorrow or next week!

What of Vieira, who started at 18? Anelka, who started at 17. Aliadiere, even. Henry was 22 when he joined us. And Gael Clichy? Is he for sale as well?

And we bought this new guy Fabregas just so we can sell him later on?

Arsène Wenger said: "I've sent the young players on loan to get Premiership experience at another club, so when the second part of the season begins they can return to Arsenal and bolster our squad if NECESSARY."

Chris Coleman coming out and saying VOlz is moving soon is like the President of Real Madrid coming out and saying Henry will be moving soon as well. If you believe Coleman, you'd better believe Henry is leaving, and you have to change your nickname!

Your statement is so ridden with holes that it beggars logic and belief.

FACT: When Arsène arrived he so a virtually non-existant youth policy.

FACT: He wanted a new stadium.

FACT: He knew that the cost of building a new stadium would jeapordise spending power within the club.

FACT: He began to build a youth system so that when there is no money for new players, he can pick players from the youth system and they can come in to do the job.

FACT: That's what is happening now.

On the other hand, if you're not good enough for Arsenal, then you have to leave. We've got high standards, and if the players within the club can't meet those standards, youth or senior team, you're GONE!

And has Arsène ever been wrong about letting a player go?

BB

Wenger wont make the same mistake twice and he wont sell a current under 19 German captain.

Andrew

I say we either just ignore henry_14's posts or ban him. It's a waste of bandwidth. We all know he isn't and Arsenal supporter. Pires7 was banned for far less than the **** that henry_14 comes up with.

Aussie

Established Member
HE HE Henry 14 you were really made to look like a clown

I think if Volz thinks he can come back and cement a place in the starting lineup he would be itching to come and play at a great club like arsenal.

A

Top Bottom