• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vote For Henry In Uefa.com Team Of The Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OoDy

I Was Just Surfing When I Found It On Their Web Site.. C`mon People Let`s All Vote For Our Player NOW!!

beaney

if he isnt in team of the year theres something wrong. he WILL be world football player of the year!!!!

cos hes the f#@king daddy!!!! ;D

Andrew

So what's everyone's team?

Here's mine:

GK: Buffon
LB: Roberto Carlos
RB: Thuram
CB: Maldini
CB: Nesta
LM: Nedved
RM: Figo
CM: Davids
AM: Deco
ST: Henry
ST: Schevcenko

Andrew

Sammer said:
Nice team. Dou you really prefer Davids over ZIDANE ?

You could only choose Zidane as an attacking midfielder... I chose Deco over Zidane, only based on the impact they had in Europe last year. But if I were to choose the better player, Zidane will definitely get my vote.

koivu

Here's who I voted for:

GK: Buffon
RB: Trabelsi
CB: Stam
CB: Chivu
RM: van der Meyde
CM: Davids
AM: Zidane
ST: van Nistelrooy(sorry guys)
ST: Titi...save the best for last.

I sincerely hate ruud, unless he's got a dutch jersey on...even still I have a hard time cheering for him. I also used to despise Nedved, but he's got to be a no brainer here.

satan_beckham

Here's who I voted for:

GK: Timo Hildebrand
RB: Trabelsi
CB: Cannavaro
CB: Chivu
RM: van der Meyde
CM: Beckham
AM: Zidane
ST: Makaay
ST: Henry of course

coach is the ac milan coach...

XxGoonaStuxX

Where do they choose the nominees from ? Pires should be in there. So should Wenger, so should Vieira, and so should probably Campbell for CB role.

A

Anonymous

Where do they choose the nominees from ? Pires should be in there. So should Wenger, so should Vieira, and so should probably Campbell for CB role.

Totally agree. Pires, Vieira, Wenger, Campbell and Cole.

XxGoonaStuxX

Yeah, and for attacking midfield they have Scholes and for Left back they have O'Shea. They should at east put Ashley Cole in that Left back place above O'Shea and ljungberg for attacking midfielder.

XxGoonaStuxX

Its true. Click on the left back positon and he's in the selection along with Roberto Carlos, Bixente Lizarazu, Gianlucca Zambrotta and Kakha Kaladze. Wheres Ashley ?

A

Anonymous

Oh, no. Now I see it. uefa is mad. O'Shea. There are 100 better players in his position.

XxGoonaStuxX

Indeed. They are dumb to left out players with as much quaity as Vieira, Pires,Ljungberg,Campbell and Cole. and Include O'Shea and various other guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom