• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vote For Henry In Uefa.com Team Of The Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGoonaStuxX

World player of the year is done by FIFA. So I guess fifa.com
i don't know if your able to vote on it I thik its managers around the world who vote for it.

Andrew

I agree it's stupid. I'm pretty sure I saw Giggs in there to. I sure as hell hope i did see Ferdinand in there. Campbell should have been there. Maybe Pires as well. Not too sure about Vieira, I would no doubt put him in any team, but his last year form was not his best. It was also stupid how they put Nedved at LM. If he's not an AM then no one is. They might have wanted to put him in a seperate category to Zidane so they could both get in the team.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Ljungberg, Cole, Campbell, Vieira and Thierry were all on last years list they all should have been there this year too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom