• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Watching football games in the US esp. Arsenal games

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Looks like we are leaving London to move to the US in the autumn. Anyone in the US who can recommend any channels for watching football matches live in the US. Interested both in free and pay channels. Thanks for any advice.

alexspepa

Looks like we are leaving London to move to the US in the autumn. Anyone in the US who can recommend any channels for watching football matches live in the US. Interested both in free and pay channels. Thanks for any advice.
Welcome to the States - up until this year we got all Premier matches live either on the NBC Channels or via live streaming. This year NBC will be charging a $50 per year for games not on their regular channels; but I believe most of the top 6 teams will be on free tv for the most part. The games of course start in the am for the most part - nothing like a guiness at 8:00 am in a pub to start your Saturday off!
Fox carries Champions League matches and Bein carries a lot of La Liga and Serie A games and some Championship games.
By the way when I say free I mean no pay per view matches - you will need a cable or satelitte subscription to watch Fox Soccer and NBC Sports channels.
We have a lot of viewing options when it comes to football over here...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Welcome to the States - up until this year we got all Premier matches live either on the NBC Channels or via live streaming. This year NBC will be charging a $50 per year for games not on their regular channels; but I believe most of the top 6 teams will be on free tv for the most part. The games of course start in the am for the most part - nothing like a guiness at 8:00 am in a pub to start your Saturday off!
Fox carries Champions League matches and Bein carries a lot of La Liga and Serie A games and some Championship games.
By the way when I say free I mean no pay per view matches - you will need a cable or satelitte subscription to watch Fox Soccer and NBC Sports channels.
We have a lot of viewing options when it comes to football over here...
Thanks and sounds good. Actually might be able to catch more PL games in the US than here given that they'll be on inte morning where there are fewer time commitments. Might get FSC and any NBC cable channels if not too expensive.

Are there any channels that shows the Bundesliga? Now that my beloved Hannover is back in the BL I would not mind catching some games.

PS. Don't touch Guinness outside of Ireland. It simply isn't the same. :)

alexspepa

Thanks and sounds good. Actually might be able to catch more PL games in the US than here given that they'll be on inte morning where there are fewer time commitments. Might get FSC and any NBC cable channels if not too expensive.

Are there any channels that shows the Bundesliga? Now that my beloved Hannover is back in the BL I would not mind catching some games.

PS. Don't touch Guinness outside of Ireland. It simply isn't the same. :)
I believe Fox Soccer is now showing Bundesliga games...where in the states are you moving? In most cities you will find a pub to watch them in. I live in Charlotte, NC and especially uptown there are quite a few places to go on Saturday and Sunday mornings to catch a match.
Also the atmosphere is much more congenial than what seems to take place in the UK...passionate but friendly.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I believe Fox Soccer is now showing Bundesliga games...where in the states are you moving? In most cities you will find a pub to watch them in. I live in Charlotte, NC and especially uptown there are quite a few places to go on Saturday and Sunday mornings to catch a match.
Also the atmosphere is much more congenial than what seems to take place in the UK...passionate but friendly.
Moving to New Jersey. Will most likely watch from the comfort of my armchair with a coffee by my side. Great to hear Fox is showing BL games.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
NBC/NBC Sports has PL games. Fox Sports has been ramping their coverage up. They have Bundesliga, FA Cup, Community Shield, Champions League, and Europa. BeIN Sports has English League Cup, La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1.

If you know anything about Kodi then there are a ton of pretty good streaming options on there for free. I use Castaway and Pro Sports Add Ons frequently.

Welcome to the States. I live over in PA. We're almost neighbors.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

NBC/NBC Sports has PL games. Fox Sports has been ramping their coverage up. They have Bundesliga, FA Cup, Community Shield, Champions League, and Europa. BeIN Sports has English League Cup, La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1.

If you know anything about Kodi then there are a ton of pretty good streaming options on there for free. I use Castaway and Pro Sports Add Ons frequently.

Welcome to the States. I live over in PA. We're almost neighbors.
Thanks neighbour! Observe correct spelling... ;)

el57

You're on the East Coast which is definitely easier for watching matches. It's probable that damn near every Arsenal match will be on cable TV. Most towns/cities in America will also have a pub that will be showing matches in the morning if you ever like to watch the matches with others. I moved last year to the US to Florida, and even though I'm not in a big city, there's about 3 places within a short drive of me that open at 7:30AM to show matches, so the PL is getting pretty big here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom