• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought Wenger made all our players eat healthy or is it more of a guideline, doubt Rooney good stick to it. Anyway seems like this could turn into a Torres-esque transfer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That's poor from Geoff that IMO, think he's just made that up if I'm being honest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Geoff Arsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal 1m
I was told 6 weeks ago that Arsenal are interested in Rooney and Rooney is interested in Arsenal. Approx 20m. No idea about the wages.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't think it's true at all, Geoff is just throwing that out there in case it happens and he can say he knew. However, I could see Rooney wanting to join us, less pressure, London, the chance to play with Wilshere who he plays well with and the chance to play week in, week out as a striker.

mo50

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
I was told 6 weeks ago that Arsenal are interested in Rooney and Rooney is interested in Arsenal. Approx 20m. No idea about the wages.
:lol: :lol:

mo50

Established Member
Sadly there are about half a dozen clubs that would be more enticing to Rooney than us.

I'd have him here in a second. When he's playing he's a world class CF. He's second only to RvP in the PL.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Get the **** out of here Geoff!

He knows about Rooney at 20M but instead teased us with a 30M guy? Makes no sense. Rooney is on 200K.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
THunter said:
That's poor from Geoff that IMO, think he's just made that up if I'm being honest.

I don't think so mate Geoff will not say something he not sure about it, i think we are interested cuz he is likely will leave and for 20m even if he is a **** cheating **** i will take him here good player. but the problem is his wages he is on 200k or more how are we gonna afford that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What would attract Rooney to Arsenal? We lost our only world class player to his current club ffs.

squallkid

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:

So let me get this straight.

He heard this "news" six weeks ago but kept silent about it.

Now that papers are saying Rooney wants to leave etc etc, he comes out with this tidbit of "information"

:lol: :lol:

Why didn't he mention it when he heard it :?

Why would Rooney be interested in us?

Call me Thomas but I doubt that this is true.

Geoff talking garbage once again and in fact I'm going to favourite that tweet and bring it up again when this does not happen and it won't.

mo50

Established Member
GDeep said:
Gervais said:
20m transfer fee + 200k (pw) wages equates to around 30m tbf.

Geoff claims he was told about Rooney only 6 weeks ago, this 30M things has been going on for much longer.

Sounds like he's creating more hype for himself.

He definitely is. He does this sort of **** every once in a while. Why not mention the Rooney transfers when he first heard them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom