Wayne Rooney

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Sydney Gooner, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le Professeur

Le Professeur Well-Known Member

****ing hell, another pay rise? Guy's making a quarta million a week already.

2. squallkid

squallkid New Member

But but I thought Geoff and Dean said this had a chance of happening!

:roll:

3. burnsjed

burnsjed Well-Known Member

Maybe we were after his brother all this time?

4. MDGoonah41

MDGoonah41 New Member

its amazing that united continue to do this. how they havent had a full on revolt because of it kind of amazes me

5. cannonade

cannonade Well-Known Member

Well, that was quick!

I guess it's back to Giroud playing every minute of every game from now 'till May then, is it?

6. Le Professeur

Le Professeur Well-Known Member

If that happens heads need to roll.

7. burnsjed

burnsjed Well-Known Member

Maybe Bendtner will become TGSTEL

8. goonerwarsh

goonerwarsh Well-Known Member Trusted

AFC Camden is insisting we're still in for Rooney. He's twice dropped hints saying he wished United to get a move on with their business. When someone asked him 'why, Rooney?' he just replied with a smile.

Nothing about it makes any sense to me and there hasn't been any media about it since he played against Chelsea. Can't see it at all and why would United be looking to sell him unless they're in for both Fellaini, Herrera and Baines and are looking to recoup some money. Would be a hell of a risk on their side and an unnecessary one too.

9. silent_shadow

silent_shadow Well-Known Member

I don't see it happening, but it makes complete sense we'd still be trying for Rooney

10. goonerwarsh

If it did happen, it would come really out of left field and would be done literally last minute. To have no one reporting it though makes it extremely unlikely to me but who knows.

11. goonerwarsh

Sorry, I get confused between the two

12. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Mourinho seemed to think he could get Rooney as well, maybe he isn't ITK either...

13. k24bfan

k24bfan New Member

Rooney only moving in Manu signs two players(midfield players most probably). Kagawa and him or market for sure after that.

14. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

No way is Rooney being sold to be replaced by Fellaini, the fans would go mad!

15. Webdesignlab

Webdesignlab New Member

We all have to stop posting in this thread until a real link.

Nuts ... I just did.

16. darkgunner

darkgunner Well-Known Member

Signing Rooney is impossible with the time we have left. It would take him too long to read and understand his contract.

17. uva_gunner86

uva_gunner86 New Member

Rooney can read?

18. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

possibility in the future though!

19. KyleHyde

KyleHyde New Member

If United were to be forced into a position to sell lets get him, and **** that man child Mourinho over.

20. Bourne

Bourne New Member

Links to Wazza (and Suarez) resurfacing again...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2420831/Arsenal-30m-target-Wayne-Rooney.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ooney.html</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-eyeing-wayne-rooney-40m-2275199" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... 0m-2275199</a>

The Mirror link also mentions Khedira too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.