• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WBA- will Wiltord get a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vin de guerre

I think Arsène is putting the squeeze on dear Sylvain. "Sign yer new contract or dont expect to be playing for a long time!" I doubt he will even get a shout against WBA.

What are your thoughts?

A

Anonymous

i think poor sylain is going. He is very good player for Arse'

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

henry_14 said:
i think poor sylain is going. He is very good player for Arse'

I agree.

I think Arsène has reached the end of even his remakably long tether.

Sylvain won't sign a two year contract; Wenger won't give him three; Sylvain thinks that doesn't represent value for his contribution & he needs a long contract at his age (yadder yadder yadder...) Wenger thinks he needs to stay motivated. Wenger thinks he an maybe flog him in the January window & buy Et'o, Smith, whoever.

Wenger is right!

A

Anonymous

He is off at the end of the season, no point in getting rid of him in January.
He will start against west brom, which he will probably not be pleased about.
But im sure if he played today up front he would have stuck a couple away. He can still do a job for us.

My team would be
Stack
? Keown Tav/Senderos Clichy

Wiltord Cesc Parlour Bentley

Ali Kanu.

thegame24

Established Member
hes actually a good finisher but not a good forward if that makes any sence. hes BRILLIANT in midfield and thats where i reckon he will play against wba and in fa cup.

vin de guerre

Sol said:
He is off at the end of the season, no point in getting rid of him in January.

Isn't he a free agent come the end of the season?
So doesn't that mean he can go for absolutely nil Francs?
I would like the chaps in the boardroom to be looking to get some sort of return on the garcon (lad).

Mark

Established Member
i think wiltord will play. he's a key part of our reserve team now. i miss the days when he played well, though.

nnn

Wiltord is still a decent bargaining chip, couple of decent teams would consider picking him up, eg Seville, as part of a deal.

Calling him an amzing midfielder is just slightly over the top, and you don't keep players on 35 grand a week to be a key part of a reserve team, he has'nt actually started a reserve team game this season either. He'll start tuesday though.

Stack will probably start in goal, although he has'nt looked anything special so far to be honest. Would be reluctant to put him in for a Champions League game, whereas Taylor has looked steady against Juventus.

Andrew

thierrys_girl said:
i think wiltord will start, im starting to feel sorry for him because he's not starting first team games. :(

Why feel sorry for him? He doesn't want to sign the new contract so is showing no commitment towards the club. Players who don't show full commitment towards the club shouldn't play. There is no reason why Wiltord should be chosen above Bergkamp, Kanu, Aliadiere, Bentley etc.

Jinn

Established Member
He'll play. Arsène will give him the message that he's only good enough for the reserves.

The club have already said they will not let players get onto the last year of their contracts without selling them; they've changed the rules for him, he still hasn't signed, so... bye bye.

satan_beckham

he played against wolves so i am certain he will play this,hes not even on the bench of our first team matches these days and everyone should know that wenger dont want him here anymore.Maybe let him win his last medal for us in the carling cup before he goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom