• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We have a Strong B team ---> quadriple for us this season

flash

I was pondering over our new signing(s). If we manage to keep hold of all of our players we will be in very good shape for the coming season...better equipped for a four pronged attack
for ALL silverware EPL, ECL, FAC, and worthless cup.
We will Also have (are you paying attention Mr Mourin-HO) TWO quality players in each position
mostly uoung as well.
There are also other players waiting in the wings.
Now this is My A and B team ...no doubt you have your opinions as well
What would be your A and B team, and Reserves?

************************Lehmann

Lauren**********Toure***********Campbell********Cole

Ljungberg*******Gilberto********Vieira**********Robert 

****************Henry***********Reyes*****************

Arsenal 1st XI Vs Arsenal 2nd XI

****************Aliadiere*******Bergkamp

van Persie******Edu*************Flamini*********Pennant 

Clichy**********Cygan***********Senderos********Trabelsi 

************************Almunia************************* 

Reserves

Taylor
Lupoli,
Simek
Jeffers,
Fabregas
Hoyte,
Svard
Garry
Simek

Pasha

A team:
Lehmann
Trabelsi - Toure, Sol - Cole
Fred - Edu, Vieira - Pires
Reyes, Henry

B team:
Almunia
Lauren - Hoyte, Senderos - Clichy
Pennant - Silva, Flamini - RvP
Bergy, Aliadere

sub:
Taylor, Cygan, Lupoli, Fabregas, Jeffers

asajoseph

Established Member
Lol... nice and optimistic.

Perhaps you'll find that we will be playing Trabelsi ahead of Lauren this season, at right back though....

himanshu

lauren will probably start..he was the best premiership RB this season...

hes another gilberto...everyone dosent like him for some reason...

Gurgen

Established Member
You people make me sick. Bergkamp didn't leave Arsenal for a smaller club because he thinks himself too good and you put him in the 2nd team?

CMS

u ppl make me sick, lauren isn t that bad.....

AND VAN PERSIE IS FOR SURE NOT 2ND TEAM!!!

Pasha

Gurgen said:
You people make me sick. Bergkamp didn't leave Arsenal for a smaller club because he thinks himself too good and you put him in the 2nd team?
Bergy my favourite player but we must understand that next season will be the last for him...and Arsène said that Reyes today stronger than last season...so I think Bergy will be mostly on the bench :cry: it's said but it's true...
so that is why I send Bergy in "second team"...

Gurgen

Established Member
Pasha said:
Gurgen said:
Bergy my favourite player but we must understand that next season will be the last for him...and Arsène said that Reyes today stronger than last season...so I think Bergy will be mostly on the bench :cry: it's said but it's true...
so that is why I send Bergy in "second team"...

On the bench sure, but I don't think he's going to play much in the Carling Cup, nor should he.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
geez, enough with the "make me sick" crap.... you can interchange any of these players with the other option at any time and still be just as good...

as for Bergy not in the starting 11, he will start the year with TH, but Reyes WILL replace him as first choice, maybe as early as 1/4 through the year....

and Lauren i a decent RB, but what makes anyone think that if Trabelsi is as good as everyone says he is, he wont replace lauren by Xmas? i think most of these players will have plenty of time to play this year....

Mark

Established Member
My team A would be:

Lehmann
Trabelsi Sol Toure Cole
Freddie Pat Edu Pires
Bergy Henry

And B would be:

Almunia
Lauren Senderos Cygan Clichy
Pennant Flamini Gilberto RvP
Reyes Aliadiere

But we won't be using the same team all the time, with so many more options now we can rotate more. This is exactly what we needed and it will help us achieve more.

arsena1

too optimistic. I beg to differ. many of the players have little experience in the EPL and the UCL. and if we could win the quad with the unbeaten team last season, what reasons do we have that they will this coming one ? I would love it if we do but there's not 1 match played and suddenly we are quad winners ?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We definately have a great squad. We started the summer having the second best squad in europe imo - with milan just ahead of us - but after the 5 signings Arsène made this summer we definately have the best squad in europe.

My only worry is, however, that backup players such as Clichy (for ash), Lauren (for trabelsi), pennant, edu and aliadiere will want to be first team regulars sooner or later. They definately have the ability to make the first team at just about any other club in the league.

I hope Arsène rotates every once in a while to keep them happy - but the squad definately seems too good to be true.

KingReyes

Established Member
Looking at the players mentioned we have a great squad and we are strong in every position. Fingers crossed that Paddy stays and we'll be a force once again. However I still think that if Paddy leaves we can buy a good replacement and challenge.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
We definately have a great squad. We started the summer having the second best squad in europe imo - with milan just ahead of us - but after the 5 signings Arsène made this summer we definately have the best squad in europe.

i think inter and chelsea are better than we are in terms of quality outside the first 11.

hollow

You think Chelsea have a better squad? What are you on. Name Four Chelsea cb's - Terry, Gallas, Huth.... Three right wingers - Geremi, Kezman.... don't believe the hype Chelsea's squad is crap.

TB*Gooner*

hollow said:
You think Chelsea have a better squad? What are you on. Name Four Chelsea cb's - Terry, Gallas, Huth.... Three right wingers - Geremi, Kezman.... don't believe the hype Chelsea's squad is crap.

Agree. They do have quality though. Johnson, Lampard, Duff, Makelele and Gudjohnsen are all top players. However Terry, Geremi, Kezman, J. Cole are not that great in my book... I know everyone will smash me for putting Cole in there but he really has not proven himself.

patrick42uk

Established Member
hollow said:

yes i do. undoubtedly, our first 11 is stronger. however, its the back up that is a signal of the strength of a squad. chelsea have babayaro, g.johnsen, huth, new cb signing (dellas/cavarlho), smertin, robben, tiago, joe cole, mutu, kezman. these players have more accumulated experience than our 2nd 11 to go with their ability which is definately on par with our second 11. you go on about potential, but that doesnt win you games. current ability does.

Top Bottom