• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We need a little help from our friends

Bruce81

Could the members of this Forum help a KSK Beveren-supportersclub (our sisterclub) with one click on the mouse?

Yes, just follow this LINK
And vote for wwww.dentoerist.be

This site is a famous Belgian soccersite who has organised a competition for site of the month for different supportclubs of Belgian teams.
Den Toerist is one of the biggest supportersclubs of our sisterclub KSK Beveren.

They need some help becaus currntly a site of KRC Genk, a bigger team in Belgium is leading.

beanz

I pressed "Stem" for Den, is that o.k. Bruce?
ps. with a name like that, you must be from Oz and have a girlfriend called "Sheila" :p

Aussie

Established Member
beanz said:
ps. with a name like that, you must be from Oz and have a girlfriend called "Sheila" :p

I live in Aus and dont know one person called Bruce :?
I musnt be much of an Aussie

beanz

Hey Aussie, why did MadJens change your location to Ellllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiott? :mrgreen:

Aussie

Established Member
beanz said:
Hey Aussie, why did MadJens change your location to Ellllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiott? :mrgreen:

Long story. Well not really its quite short.

We were using matchday chat and we talking a load of garbage. Conversation drifted onto middle names. So i said guess my middle name. Straight away Adam goes and has a crack and gets it right. I let you figure out what my middle name is though :wink:

Really he freaked me out.

beanz

Did your mum like watching E.T.?
I think that's really cruel burdening someone with a name like that :p
It could have been worse though, my grandmother called her 3 daughters after trees, Olive, Myrtle and May :mrgreen:

Bruce81

beanz said:

:D
I' am not an aussie though!
My last name is Bruce, and no I' am not related to ... :wink:

I hope there will be lots of more "Stem" 's, which means "vote".
Btw, it's Den Toerist, it's also a pub.

Arnie

you have my stem/ vote
I didn't know we had a sister club. Hope they don't woop us in the uefa cup like celtic did to liverpool!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom