• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We need a little help from our friends

Matt

Also done.
The score is almost level ! Great !
BTW, are there people here who know how you can disable the cookies so I can vote as many times as I want ? Could also be very helpful :wink:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arnie said:
you have my stem/ vote
I didn't know we had a sister club. Hope they don't woop us in the uefa cup like celtic did to liverpool!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Celtic and Liverpool aren't sister clubs. And last time I chacked we were in the Champions League and not the Uefa Cup. By the way I voted before.

Bruce81

Thanks guys for all those votes. However, they still need loads of them !!!
They're behind with like a 100 votes :shock: :? !! So, we got to do something !!

I figured out that you can give a new vote every day !! (and the poll lasts till the 30th of september)

So, maybe it can be your new dailly routine 8) : you get up, take a shower, start up yur PC and then go to Arsenal-Mania AND VOTE FOR DenToerist !!! (or getting home from work/school, start up ur PC and...) :wink:

Believe me : every vote counts !! :idea:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You can actually keep voting, just delete your cookies on the tools menu in the internet option. Refresh the page and vote again.

Matt

*Loyan* said:
You can actually keep voting, just delete your cookies on the tools menu in the internet option. Refresh the page and vote again.

That doesn't work with me !
Are you sure, if I've tried that method and they just keep saying :"Sorry, uw stem wordt niet meegeteld want u heeft reeds gestemd." above the scores.
Do someone know what's the reason of that?

Looks like the Genksupps have found the way to vote very often. They say on their Forum that all who has a fas internet connection( ADSL) can vote again everytime they break of their connection and make the connection again. Can someone agree with that ? That method doesnt work with me either.

(maybe it is just me :eek:ops: :wink: , I hope so)

Canuck

Established Member
Done, and it's now 47.1% for us and 43.1% for "RacingDevils"
I assume that is good.

Bruce81

This competition is still going (str)on(g). You still can vote (every day) till 30 september !!! Please vote again, we're number one right now, but i know 4 sure the others are still going to try and win !! So DenToerist can use every one on this forum !!!

JUST DO IT !! 8)

Yes, just follow this LINK
And vote for wwww.dentoerist.be

velimir85

Done...by the way those guys on the bottom are making some impact,21%...maybe they found some "let's vote again and again" scheme :?

Bruce81

That's why DenToerist definately still need many votes.

If you want some motivation, know this : the site which is going realy strong last days (on the bottom) is a fan-site of .... BAYERN MUNICH :? :twisted: :evil:

So, if you're still wondering why you should vote... :idea:

Top Bottom