• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

we need to stay together.

TRUE GUNNER

Things have to be saughted at arsenal, players like vieira and parlour need to be sorted out(we need them to stay). Ljungberg, campbell and wenger need to sign long contracts.

This team has to stay together or otherwise we are taking a major step backwards, i have a very good feeling that paddy will stay and i hope parlour stays because when things are going against us he puts his foot in and gets stuck in.

Campbell and ljungberg, im very confident of signing new contracts but they have to be sorted out so that everyone knows whats happening i.e. the fans because after last years great season this summer has been very sour and we dont really know what is going on.

Vieira although he said at the end of last season that he is staying he needs to come out and end this story which has been going on for far to long, its doing my head in thats for sure.

If everyone stays there are some very good times coming up with the new stadium. Im not that worried about chelsea because we are still a much better team than them but you have to be honest and say they are looking just a bit strong,

so we need to stay together and if we do we can wipe that stupid smerk of that stupid tose morinho **** :D and that tosser peter kenyon.

Come on the Gunners :)

calvinngai88

Good post! *salutes* yea, let's get together and stamp ManU and Chelsea flat all the way, and prove Mourinho's biggest signing, 27m pounds Drogba to be a DIFFERENT category from Henry. ;D

Sol man

Unfortunately I feel that Ray has to go now for his own good. Arsenal have already told him that this is his last season and it is best for him to go to a premiership club that is offering him a long term contract now instead of waiting for next season when he might not get as good an offer as Boro is offering him.

DOls

I absolutely agree with you. If we want to keep playing great football, the team must stay together and they need to clear the air around them.
I'm already worried that we let too many people go, I mean Kanu, Keown and now they talking about Parlour and Vieira leaving. As the history shows, the squad has to be strong also in number in order to win games in every competition.
Maybe, just maybe, we should have kept as many of our "old" players as possible, as they already knew each other well and we were unbeatable.

"... so we need to stay together and if we do we can wipe that stupid smerk of that stupid tose morinho **** and that tosser peter kenyon. "
I agree with that too. Mourinho seems very arogant and I really hope we can show again that money doesn't win games for you.

Come on Arsenal! Victory through togetherness!

Pasha

applauds! great post! :)

Parlour is a real gunner for all life, but he want to play on first team and we must understood that! so, Ray, good luck!

but our team spirit will be great in a new season too! together we are great power!

CMS

the only reason why we are 38 games unbeaten, was because we had an amazing team spirit.....

if players leave, the team spirit will get lost....

most of the players at arsenal have been playing tohether fór years, they know exactly where who is on the field without looking even once...

hcr32

I also agree, its a must, its the difference between Arsenal & the rest of the major clubs in Europe, we dont have the money-power like most major EUropean clubs, but we have a thing call unity, which makes us a very unique team.

Thinking to myself thou.
If Vieira reallyed wanted to stay with Arsenal wouldnt he come out to the press & say "IM STAYING" to finish this media frenzy once & for all.

When ever Real Madrid or whoever say they want Henry, he always comes out & say "IM NOT LEAVING ARSRNAL"
As much as i love Vieira to stay (and i think he will) i do sometime question his loyality. :?:

Henry IV

Unity is so important. Our team spirit last season was so immense after missing out on the title in 2003. That galvanised us for the 2003-04 season. Now we must keep all the key people together to take Arsenal further.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We ARE staying together.

Arsène pointed that out in an interview yesterday - we have been the most stable club in europe over the last 5 years.

Our best players hardly ever leave. In my opinion we have the best team spirit in the epl and it shows.

Arsène will sort out the vieira situation today or tomorrow - no need to worry, nobody is leaving.

calvinngai88

Not only did Arsenal's best player never leave, maybe that should includes each and every member of the regular first team squad. None have left actually. ;D

Latest posts

Top Bottom