• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We play Leicester on Wednesday

Are you bothered?

• No

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only positive from this s**te 2nd half of the season is auba the guy is sharp will get at least 25 goals in the league next season at least.

Honestly don't care about those last couple of games we have played!

They are useful though. We are taking a more look at our young defenders, AMN is getting to play, Mavropanos, Nelson has got a few chances. This is all very good for the future!

I'm very much fan of Iwobi in the midfield. Still lack the final ball. But I think he is very good there. Can dribble, short passes, is probably our strongest player!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We are truly one of the worst, if not the worst team in the league without the ball.

There are handful of players in our team who are willing to put a shift in, track back, stick a foot in and put pressure on the opposition.

Nobody seems to want to defend, it's pathetic. People jogging back when we're being countered, standing in front of opposition players with the ball and rather than actually tackling they just stand there and wait for them to pass it to another player. Marking space when they should be marking a player and vice versa. It's embarrassing.

Are you surprised? We are paying £300k a week to a guy who's solely expected to play through balls. It's a culture we've deliberately cultivated.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
And I'm sure it has. We just remember decisions against us much better than decisions for us.
It really doesn't. And if you believe so, then you've drank the Kool-Aid.

More Wenger luck on his way out ffs...
I was really looking forward to that. Now I'll just have to settle with the Daffy Duck Cup. Sorry, I meant the ICC.
Nothing annoys me more than hearing that. Of course it doesnt. Despite how bad we have been this season, the points we lost due to clear ref errors agaist wba, Stoke, manu at home, watford, city and now Leicester is the difference between 4th and 6th. But naturally the refs are never mentioned by the media.
Off the top of my head I can think of 15 points dropped because of refereeing ineptitude. And that's actually the difference between 3rd and 6th. With an outside chance of 2nd.

Last edited:

Jae

Are you surprised? We are paying £300k a week to a guy who's solely expected to play through balls. It's a culture we've deliberately cultivated.

No I'm not mate unfortunately, and that's the most damning thing you can say really.

IslingtonBornandbred

It really doesn't. And if you believe so, then you've drank the Kool-Aid.

I was really looking forward to that. Now I'll just have to settle with the Daffy Duck Cup. Sorry, I meant the ICC.

Off the top of my head I can think of 15 points dropped because of refereeing ineptitude. And that's actually the difference between 3rd and 6th. With an outside chance of 2nd.

This is the "You Are the Ref" corrected table after 27 games played with all games analysed and decisions corrected by an ex-EPL referee for example our away defeat to City changed to a draw but I can't find after 27 games because the website is down for maintenance. Still has us at 6th but a hell of a lot closer to the likes of United who have deducted points. Points on the left, "true" corrected points on far right.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was a bit naive of me to expect a good performance from us now that we actually have nothing to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom