• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"We want our title back"

gakc1

I'm sure you all remember that towards the end of last year the Man Utd fans were being really annoying and arrogant and constantly singing "we want our title back" at all their games, and then their players sang a version as they collected the trophy. I think that us Arsenal fans should chant it back at them at the league game at Highbury, hopefully the irony won't be lost on them.

Adam

Established Member
That really annoyed me that arrogance - the tophy doesn't belong to anyone, so i firmly suggest that we do not sing that.

beaney

maybe we are turning into manure fans afterall......................

god i hope not.

maybe thats what comes with success. complaicency, arrogance and acting like a ****!

Piston Broke

Adam said:
That really annoyed me that arrogance - the tophy doesn't belong to anyone, so i firmly suggest that we do not sing that.

Chill out a little adam what is said on here willl have no bearing on what actually happens in the league let's just have a little Fun with it while we can

Aussie

Established Member
Want comes around go around. Dont do anything that can come back and bite you on the Arse.

Senght

Thought that there was fine singing at the ground today during the Celta match. Heard them chanting from thousands of kilometres away from a tv screen :D

A

Anonymous

The trophy is no ones, and it is definatly not ours.

We dont want to sound like those arrogant mancs, singing that song is a very bad idea.

Mark

Established Member
It's a typical kind of song that those manc bastards would sing, we don't want to sing that kind of song.

Legend#1

Established Member
Part of me wants to sing it because I remember the damn players singing it, which is so arrogant and wrong

But there's a good part of me that tells me we shouldn't stoop to their level 8)

AFCG7

Established Member
We should not.
End of Story.
If we were so disgusted by it last season..why should it not be disgusting to us if we sing it???????

champs

is it this song you are referring to: -
we've got our trophy back, we've got our trophy back :wink:

anyway, in all honesty i believe we wont keep the title this year, we just dont look good enough to win it sad to say (hope im wrong)
you will win the title & it will be deserved, you have been the best team so far & played the better footie
but remember to keep the trophy shiny & please no scratches on it, we want it spick & span for when it comes home;)

thegame24

Established Member
What pissed me off were the players chanting it, NO CLASS what so ever. Thats why i predicted Arsenal to win the league quite well this season, so far im right and hopefully i stay right.

Aussie

Established Member
champs said:
is it this song you are referring to: -
we've got our trophy back, we've got our trophy back :wink:

anyway, in all honesty i believe we wont keep the title this year, we just dont look good enough to win it sad to say (hope im wrong)
you will win the title & it will be deserved, you have been the best team so far & played the better footie
but remember to keep the trophy shiny & please no scratches on it, we want it spick & span for when it comes home;)

Champs why do you have a horse as your avatar :?: :?:

Top Bottom