• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"We want our title back"

kanooo

Aussie said:
champs said:
is it this song you are referring to: -
we've got our trophy back, we've got our trophy back :wink:

anyway, in all honesty i believe we wont keep the title this year, we just dont look good enough to win it sad to say (hope im wrong)
you will win the title & it will be deserved, you have been the best team so far & played the better footie
but remember to keep the trophy shiny & please no scratches on it, we want it spick & span for when it comes home;)

Champs why do you have a horse as your avatar :?: :?:

Yeah! I bet you can't imagine how much I loathe seeing that face. I just can't stand it. It's something about him that I just don't like. I have no problem seeing Saha though (even though he maybe uglier). But actually this is not an ideal forum to be having Man Utd. players as your avatar.

Aussie

Established Member
One thing you can add to your wishlist

Ruud VanHorseface brakes a leg during a race at Cheltenham and has to be put down.

Top Bottom