• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Welcome To Arsenal Ben White

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@drippin twerking hard for Ben White in here, I hope he lives up to it and repays you for the hard work.
I'm just happy the club found a ballplaying young but experienced CB to replace Luiz. Should be an upgrade already at such an young age. Next season I hope Saliba comes back and we have a very nice central defence.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Do I really care about that drippin? :lol:

We got Varane. I'm much happier with Varane than White. But if you prefer White then good on you. Arsenal gave their fans a CB what they wished for while United gave their fans a CB what they wished for. Happy days.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

We got Varane. I'm 100x much happier with Varane than White. But if you prefer White then good on you. Arsenal gave their fans a CB what they wished for while United gave their fans a CB what they wished for. Happy days.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

We got Varane. I'm 100x much happier with Varane than White. But if you prefer White then good on you. Arsenal gave their fans a CB what they wished for while United gave their fans a CB what they wished for. Happy days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very solid comfertable with ball read the game well he kept son quite most of the game and not to mention the guy who was playing beside him was having disaster game

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was nice and aggressive with Son today, knocked him to the ground a few times, which is what you love to see.

Gonna be a really good player for us.

Liam_Og

I don't understand how replacing one ball playing CB with another is meant to massively improve our team play tbh. If we sucked playing out from the back with Luiz, I doubt Ben White is going to massively improve things. But we'll see.
Ben’s defensive and recovery game is tidier than Luiz, he’s got better pace and less likely to commit fouls.

we probably stand still from a point of playing out from the back, but defensively, so far he looks more solid.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
@UnitedBeard you are claiming stuff without Varane having played a single minute for you yet.
Be careful with your words. Remember Varane single handedly made it harder for Madrid in the ucl

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
@UnitedBeard you are claiming stuff without Varane having played a single minute for you yet.
Be careful with your words. Remember Varane single handedly made it harder for Madrid in the ucl
Why Arsenal fans keep tagging me in Ben White's thread

Can't we just settle this with United fans are happier with Varane while Arsenal fans are happier with White?

Attachments

• 1628448922715.png
    1628448922715.png
    614 bytes · Views: 1

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
My husband loved football, I am a Manc but he was an avid LCFC suporter. He went all over the place to watch them and started many of chants when he was watching the games. He would often come home with destroyed vocal chords. City was everything to him but he also had a soft spot for my team too 💙 But this is about more than the shirts we wear.

I recently lost my husband through a gambling addiction. He was a happy man but was sucked into a hole after being given 'free bets' whilst being furloughed, which ultimately cost him his life. I have made a video that explains more here.

I have set up a petition asking the government to ban 'free bets'. This is where I am asking for your support. Could you sign and possibly share it.

Petition: Luke’s Law: Ban 'free bets' and emails that entice gamblers to place 'free bets'

Sorry for asking but I am trying to gain as much support for this as possible and as he put his all into being a huge supporter, I thought I would give this a go. Signing will take 1 minute and sharing will take even less time. Hope you do not mind me posting on here but we all know gambling is rife around sports and we have seen adverts, freebets, sports sponsorships ruin our love of sport.
This sounds terrible, credit to you for highlighting the issue and sorry that it has hit your family so hard. Life can be really **** sometimes. Will definitely sign this petition - good luck with the campaign.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I feel like he’s gonna get Gabriel’d. He’s gonna spend most of the season putting out fires and then start making mistakes because he’s surrounded by ******. Classic Arsenal problem. Hopefully Gabriel and Chambers are fit because the rest are bozos.

Top Bottom