• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Welcome To Arsenal Ben White

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
White steals from deported French immigrant.
Untitled.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope social media wierd Arsenal fans don't compare him and Saliba every time either of them make mistake both are Arsenal players just be happy we got Gabriel White and Saliba who all will definitely end up being world class so they need to stop being wierd.

I don't think they will.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both edu Arteta say he was key target and fit the age and profile we trying to build the squad with.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Quietly confident he will be a success, White-Gabriel is a quite a nice blend on paper.

On a side note, why did Edu and Arteta give Saliba the number 4 last summer when they obviously didn't fancy him? The way they've treated the kid is disgraceful.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I hope social media wierd Arsenal fans don't compare him and Saliba every time either of them make mistake both are Arsenal players just be happy we got Gabriel White and Saliba who all will definitely end up being world class so they need to stop being wierd.

I don't think they will.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the first thing they/we are going to do, c'mon!

Top Bottom