• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Welcome To Arsenal Ben White

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The fact you think he's average but you think Holding is world class shocks me, honestly. You're either trolling or have the football knowledge of Rasmi.
I don’t think Holding is world class, I think he’s a good CB that doesn’t get the credit he deserves. He’s always performed but gets sh*tted on while guys who rarely ever perform like Torreira get so much hype. That’s why I tend to go hard defending him, ultimately he’s replaceable but I don’t think White is that guy.

Regardless I don’t think White improves us or that he is better than Gab, Holding or Luiz. If he proves me wrong I’ll be the happiest guy, but I’m usually right about players.

BigPoppaPump

The burden of being one of the charismatic mainstays around here, unlucky man.
I think people think I don’t rate this signing cos he’ll take Holding’s place which I don’t really mind, it should be a meritocracy. I just don’t think he’s of the quality to do it.

Funny seeing Brighton talk sh*t on Twitter and @American_Gooner hyping them up like Arsenal didn’t have a better record than them. Ben White is taking a step up for all intents and purposes.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think people think I don’t rate this signing cos he’ll take Holding’s place which I don’t really mind, it should be a meritocracy. I just don’t think he’s of the quality to do it.

Funny seeing Brighton talk sh*t on Twitter and @American_Gooner hyping them up like Arsenal didn’t have a better record than them. Ben White is taking a step up for all intents and purposes.
Fwiw, I believe Dunk is that guy for Brighton from what I have seen. In terms of leadership and the odd goal here and there anyways (the Brighton forum can correct me I’m sure).

At 29 that doesn’t seem like our strategy for this window unfortunately for him. White does tick a lot of boxes.

BigPoppaPump

Fwiw, I believe Dunk is that guy for Brighton from what I have seen. In terms of leadership and the odd goal here and there anyways (the Brighton forum can correct me I’m sure).

At 29 that doesn’t seem like our strategy for this window unfortunately for him. White does tick a lot of boxes.
I don’t know enough about Brighton but from what I gathered Webster/Dunk was their main CB pairing and White would play in different positions. He was kind of like their Chambers. I think the versatility is part of why they wanted him.

ScotsGooner89

Honestly think he could prove to be a better signing than Varane all things considered. If he performs like the club obviously thinks he can then we’ve got one of our first 11 for the next 10 years.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The same individuals that were against the Willian, Luiz, Mari etc deals are having doubts about this one.

Makes you wonder.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When was the last Arsenal CB to play for England...was it really Sol?

Think Chambers has a few caps, but think they were as a fullback.

Latest posts

Top Bottom