• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Welcome To Arsenal Ben White

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Also @Rex Banter you must be buzzing? This guy was your dream signing this time last year.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why do I have this thread? Gotta love it though, owning the thread of the guy that will finally end Holding’s time as a starter inshallah.😍
I really wanted to do this one as well and I hate starting threads, but I had the best title idea.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Very concerned about the bad habits he might have picked up when playing for Leeds.

I assume we have checked that he doesn't bite his toenails?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome to Arsenal Ben.

The expectations will be very big on him, I hope he proves to be a shrewd signing that will vindicate the big price.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Was just checking the Brighton forum to see what the consensus was on White leaving.

My post made the headlines and people took it seriously :lol::clap::lol:

Most important take from this is @GDeep™ is considered not that bright.
They're not all that bright though. Loads of them are outraged that he's 'stolen' the number 4 shirt from Saliba (White man taking the shirt off the black man's back ..... yes, really!), while the club announcing his arrival at 4 pm. is a further insult to Saliba. As Rob Holding has more experience of playing in a back four (White apparantly has none) so it will take White a couple of years to replace Holding - and of course there is at least one football expert who has figured out that he can't have been all that good because we kept lending him out .

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Can’t believe you lot are excited to watch CBs passing next season, worst part about modern football.
You've been watching Holding caressing the ball into Row Z for a whole season. Despair no more. Times are a-changing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom