• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"We'll go for whoever Arsenal go for..." - Real Ma

MightyArsenal

Im surprised its taken this long for teams to see this. Looks like all the big boys are gonna shadow hunt any prospective new arsenal players from now on in.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
What the hell is Perez playing at? That's bizarre. So, if we go after any more dodgy goalkeepers, Madrid will do the same? Now we see the reason for the secrecy of the Reyes transfer.

TIFANNY

What the hell is Perez playing at? That's bizarre. So, if we go after any more dodgy goalkeepers, Madrid will do the same? Now we see the reason for the secrecy of the Reyes transfer.

bizarre! you're right! that's the word!

Mark

Established Member
It's quotes like that that make me think this might not be true. Surely not even a c*nt like Perez would say something like that to the press.

It's all come from the Sun, I won't believe it until Arsenal.com confirm it.

TIFANNY

It's quotes like that that make me think this might not be true. Surely not even a c*nt like Perez would say something like that to the press.

It's all come from the Sun, I won't believe it until Arsenal.com confirm it.

you're right!!

Azabaxe

The whole article smells fake to me. If the idea is to mimic Arsenal and get a quality right back for relatively little money, then why not target Trabelsi instead? Never mind that neither Bisan or Trabelsi fit the image of a "Blanco". News Corp. rubbish.

brianfrance

Established Member
That's probably a tactic to sign wenger himself ! In a point of view, what he said (if true) was 'Arsène, come here, I'll buy every player you want'

XxGoonaStuxX

That is so crazy it might work, (for madrid :(...) This could be devestating for us, if whoever we target is then slapped up by madrid as their superior spending power may attract our target.
In the past haven't Wengers dealings been done fairly secretly though?

Azabaxe

This might actually be serious. Diario As reports that Madrid was interested in Lauren back in the days of Sanz and that Camacho actually wanted him as well. All this comes from his days in Sevilla. Now, to make things even more interesting, Barça might be interested as well. This story might have more legs than I previously thought.

http://www.as.com/articulo.html?d_date= ... hor=dasftb

Lipe

How can the manager of such a big club say something as unprofessional as that? I hope it's not true...Real Madrid have more money to spend than us and they will steal all of our future signings! But, if Lauren does have to go then at least sell him! We could then use the money to buy another central defender (who's good...no more Cygan's please :) ) and move Toure to right back. And now we've got Hoyte as a backup right back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom