• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"We'll go for whoever Arsenal go for..." - Real Ma

DannyGooner1982

Azabaxe said:
The whole article smells fake to me. If the idea is to mimic Arsenal and get a quality right back for relatively little money, then why not target Trabelsi instead? Never mind that neither Bisan or Trabelsi fit the image of a "Blanco". News Corp. rubbish.

Speaking of Trabelsi and digressing a tad bit....has anyone else got the Pro Evo 4 version whereby Trabelsi is in the Arsenal starting line-up?!

I mean I was shocked when I first played the game...he didn't even transfer to the gunners!

kel varnsen

Established Member
what the f'ck is perez' problem? is he still bitter after the vieira deal broke down? haha, what a sore loser. he is a bitter old ****...

gooner#1

Well Arsène always seemed to transfer privately.He has just been giving a hint on who he might like to sign like SWP.

Azabaxe

I agree that the Perez quote seems like a fake, but the Madrid interest in Lauren might actually be real. No pun intended.

Florida Gooner

kel varnsen said:
ok, this is the s*n, but they wouldn't forge direct quotes, would they...?

To manufacture quotes is the most serious breach of journalistic rules, and opens the perpetrator to libel issues. As shocking as the quote is, my initial feeling is to believe it.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Florida Gooner said:
kel varnsen said:
ok, this is the s*n, but they wouldn't forge direct quotes, would they...?

To manufacture quotes is the most serious breach of journalistic rules, and opens the perpetrator to libel issues. As shocking as the quote is, my initial feeling is to believe it.

yeah, this is why i'm enclined to believe them.

Jinn

Established Member
So what's new? As if this isn't a tactic that hasn't been going on for a long time already. This is why agents deliberately try to link their players with big-name clubs, hoping that other clubs get all panicky and then buy the player at grossly overrated prices.

Wenger knows how to play the game. He never talks about transfer targets until he has the man he wants, he always puts out disinformation to the media and keeps everything hush hush all the time.

This is nothing new, only that someone has finally admitted it.

KoLo28

So now all Wenger needs to do is pretend he is interested in rubbish players, let madrid buy them, while he quietly buys who he really wants to.

Gunner4life09

this news is concerning, i don't think he would said he has already signed lauren if he hasn't. if this is true i'd be really pissed with Lauren. i mean if he wanted to leave for madrid maybe he should help arsenal get something out of the deal.

Yeah if Madrid is going to use that tactics, wenger better keep his interest secrets then.

Arnie

ok, but we should get Michelle Salgado. lol, it won't happen, remember sol was going to juve!!

A

Anonymous

if it is true , Arsenal would complain to fifa. and if lauren has signed, don't expect him to play again for Arsenal

we will see wat happens on sunday

Sonic Youth

I think Perez just gave Arsène Wenger a big compliment.
Of course he's not going to try to sign every player we're following.
I'm sure The Sun changed his words to make a better story, like they always do.

jonmoody61

This has been happening recently in general.

As soon as we ask a club about the avalability of a 500k worth youngster, his value by the club will absolutely rocket up as they realise he must have some potential.

Sonic Youth

That's true, but who could blame those clubs. If I were the manager of a small club I'd want to get as much money as possible for my talents as well.

Top Bottom