• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger and Reyes win awards!

Spike

Established Member
Arsène deserved the award, and if Reyes never got it, it was bound to be another Arsenal player. :p

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well done boys. Keep it up and don't let USArsenal, 's so called "curse" pop its head out.

Canuck

Established Member
Well deserved for Wenger and Reyes. I know there are arguments for Henry or Bergy to have won it, but I think that Reyes start to the season has been outstanding and has shut up all the sceptics from last season. He's really coming into his own in the Premship.

Mark

Established Member
The curse could well happen tomorrow. It is after an international break. I hope not though, it's not a game we should lose.

kanuuu

Established Member
We've had the curse of international break and Manager of the monthm if we don't lose tomorrow, we wont lose all season!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But IIRC AW got the manager of the month award on a number of occasions last season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom